The University of Wah (UOW) has offered the Admission 2012 in Some Various programs BS/ BBA degree program , M.A/ M.Sc/ MBA/ EMBA Degree program and B.Ed, M.Ed, M.Phil, B.Sc Engineering Program. The University of Wah (UOW) was established in 2005 under the Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF). After Three and half years later in the month of july 2009 the Punjab provincial Assembly passed the University of Wah under the Act 2009.
The University is offering 4 years Bachelor and 2-years Master Programs in Basic Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, Engineering Sciences. The University has two constituent colleges, Mashal and Wah Engineering College (wecuw). Wah Engineering College (wecuw) is offering B.Sc Engineering Program in the fields of Electronics, Mechanical and Mechatronics, Mashal College is offering BS (4 years) Programs in English and Education.
WAH University Admission 2013, Application Form, Entry test, Merit list, Result
Last date of the Admission application Submission is Friday 2013. Here we are providing Application form for the All programs those admissions are open So you can download the Admission Forms from this page. You download the admission application form and print it and then carefully fill it and then you send it along with testimonials to university given address.
semester criteria for A student will be evaluated in each course on the basis of Mid Semester Examinations, Class Assignments/ Quizzes/ Project and End Semester Examinations. 30% marks will be reserved for Mid Semester Examination, class assignment/ quizzes/ practical work will carry 20% marks and 50% marks are for End Semester Examination.
DEFINITION OF TERMS:
- Complainant means a person who makes a complaint or reports a violation of the University Code of Conduct or University regulations and policies.
- Intentional means deliberate.
- Respondent means a person who has been accused of violating the University Code of Conduct.
- Student means any currently enrolled person for whom the institution maintains educational records, as defined by the University regulations.
- Reckless means careless or heedless of the potentially harmful consequences of one’s behavior, where risk of harm to persons, property or normal University operations exists or can be reasonably foreseen.
- University Official is a person employed by the University in an administrative, supervisory, academic, research, or support staff position.
- Moral dishonesty means act which does not conform to known norms of decency.
Click Here For Download
For the Further Details keep stay with Studysols And if you have any query about WAH University Admission 2013 you can comment us here in given below comment session.
More Related Education Updates
- UOS Admission Spring 2015 Schedule Last Date
- COMSATS Admission NTS Test 2014 Answer Key and Result Successful Candidates list
- Sindh Madressatul Islam University SMIU Karachi BS, MS Admission 2014-15
- Punjab University B.COM Part 1 Annual Registration Schedule 2014 Application Form Download
- NED University Admissions In Master at Textile Management for Session 2014
You Find this Article By:
- admission in wah university is open in MSc physics
- prospectus uni of wah 2014
- university of wah MSc chemistry 2 years merit list 2014
- wah engg college admission spring 2014
- Wah university courses of bs