Matric class is considered the first step towards our academic life. Therefore it becomes necessary for the students in this level to choose a best course that would benefit them in all their life. Matric Class is supports the student’s life in better way till the education ends and practical life starts. 10th class is very important in the life of a student because in this age most of the students are unable to take decisions of their study without proper guidance of their parents and teachers but in this age of IT the students try to search different fields and options available for them after matric class.
The choice of courses after matric class becomes very important because this initial step decides the destiny and future of a student. There are different combinations of subjects available after matric class in Pakistan. Students can also choose short diplomas if they want to gain some practical knowledge or extra skills or support their family financially. I will discuss the courses options after matric class in Pakistan and then short courses after matric class in Pakistan.
Courses or subject combination options after mater class:
Following are the compulsory subjects at HSSC level in Pakistan.
3: Islamiat (Non-Muslim students can take up Civics in place of Islamiat)
4: Pakistan Studies
1. Intermediate in Science (FSc.)
2. Intermediate in Arts (F.A)
- General Science
FSC-Pre medical group:
Chemistry, Biology, Physics
Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics
Part I: Principles of Accounting, Principles of Economics, Principles of Commerce, Business Mathematics
Part II: Principles of Accounting, Commercial Geography, Computer Studies / Banking, Statistics
- ICS (Statistics): Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- General Science: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- Humanities: Applicants should choose three elective subjects, one from each group respectively, for the Humanities Group.
Statistics, Geography, English Literature
Mathematics, Philosophy, Civics, Islamiat, Fine Arts
Economics, Psychology, Islamic History, World History, Music, Physical Education
Arabic, Advance Urdu, French, Persian
DAE (Diploma of Associate Engineering):
Candidates can also choose DAE immediately after completing Matric. There are different combinations of DAE. Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE), DAE stands for Diploma of Associate Engineer its duration is 03 years. It includes regular studies having classroom lectures, workshop assignments, labs experiments, industrial projects and industrial tours. There are hundreds of Government Institutes and Private Institutes in Punjab, Sindh, NWFP (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa), Azad Jammu and Kashmir, which are offering this diploma.
In Punjab, Punjab Board of Technical Education, Lahore and Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority, Lahore is responsible Government Bodies for Technical Education. There are different types of DAE after post matriculation.
Types of DAE Diplomas
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Telecommunication Technology
- Mechanical Technology
- Computer Hardware Technology
- Chemical Technology
- Auto & Diesel Technology
- Civil Technology
- Auto & Farm Machinery Technology
- Architecture Technology
- Bio Medical Technology
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology
- Dress Making & Dress Designing Technology
- Fine Arts Technology
- Cast Metal And Foundry Technology
- Computer Technology
- Die And Mold Technology
- Food Processing and Preservation Technology
- Food Technology
- Glass Ceramics And Pottery Development Technology
- Instrument Technology
- Leather Technology
- Foundry and Pattern Making Technology
- Metallurgy and Welding Technology
- Mechanical Technology (With Specialization In Construction Machinery Technology)
- Petro-Chemical Technology
- Petroleum Technology
- Precision Mechanical and Instrument Technology
- Printing And Graphic Arts Technology
- Textile Dyeing and Printing Technology
- Textile Spinning Technology
- Textile Weaving Technology
CAT and ACCA after Matric:
Besides these diplomas candidates can also opt for CAT, ACCA courses after matric class. Different accounting colleges’ offer different accounting and finance related courses as ACCA, CAT etc. After passing minimum 5 papers of CAT, you can get further do ACCA. A student in Pakistan can start a career in accountancy by selecting accountancy courses in two ways.
- Career in Financial Accounting
- Career in Cost and Management Accounting
These are the few options available for candidates passing matric exams. You can choose your desired field from these available options. Remember one thing before selecting your subjects of study, that do you have proper interest in that subject? Do you know about the scope of your selected subject? Can you manage the study properly in intermediate? You should know that too many efforts are needed in intermediate. You can consult your parents and teachers regarding the scope of your selected field but the ultimate decision depends on your opinion. Most of the students think that they can get good marks in FSC after 2 months of proper study and easily float through college life smoothly but they don’t know that intermediate requires extra efforts and extra work. I wish best of luck to all the students who want to get admissions in college.
You Find this Article By:
- courses after matric
- valuable fields and their details of subjects in future after matric for girls
- after matric diploma
- diploma courses in karachi after matric
- arts related dae information pk
- what we do after the passing matrick exams?
- medical course details after matric
- two year courses after 10th class with fsc in lahore
- 10 2 ke bad ka cors
- Diploma after matric