Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has extended date of admissions for semester spring 2009 in various disciplines until March 28.
Director Admission Sohail Nazir Rana said that all the continuing and fresh students who have not yet applied for admission but are desirous of getting admission are informed to get the admission form from the main campus of the university as well as from its regional offices around the country and submit up to March 28. along with prescribed fee.
For continuing students, the university has already dispatched continuing computerised admission forms to their given addresses. The students who did not receive admission forms so for, are informed to download computerised admission form from the university website www.aiou.edu.pk
For further information, Matric, F.A B.A new admission forms are available at all regional offices of the university and fee has to be deposited in nominated branches of the university including National Bank of Pakistan, First Women Bank Limited, Al-Fala Bank Limited, Habib Bank Limited all over the country by March 28. Admission fee in shape of bank draft is not acceptable.
More Related Education Updates
- Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2015 Application Form Download Apply Online
- CM Punjab Free Laptop Scheme for Teachers 2015 Arts Science
- All Punjab Matric Exams 2015 will start from 02 March
- CM Shahbaz Sharif approves Merit Scholarships For Minorities Students worth of Rs30m
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb
You Find this Article By:
- aiou admission form for fa
- www aiou edu pk result b a 2012
- aiou admission form for b a
- aiou fa admission
- aiou fa admission form
- www aiou edu pk result b a 2011
- aiou b a admission form
- allama iqbal open university admission form fa
- allama iqbal open university admission form ba
- fa admission last date 2012