Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has extended date of admissions for semester spring 2009 in various disciplines until March 28.
Director Admission Sohail Nazir Rana said that all the continuing and fresh students who have not yet applied for admission but are desirous of getting admission are informed to get the admission form from the main campus of the university as well as from its regional offices around the country and submit up to March 28. along with prescribed fee.
For continuing students, the university has already dispatched continuing computerised admission forms to their given addresses. The students who did not receive admission forms so for, are informed to download computerised admission form from the university website www.aiou.edu.pk
For further information, Matric, F.A B.A new admission forms are available at all regional offices of the university and fee has to be deposited in nominated branches of the university including National Bank of Pakistan, First Women Bank Limited, Al-Fala Bank Limited, Habib Bank Limited all over the country by March 28. Admission fee in shape of bank draft is not acceptable.
More Related Education Updates
- Punjab Boards Intermediate Exams 2014 Dates Extended
- Shahbaz Sharif Free Laptop Scheme 2014 Eligibility Criteria for Matric 10th FA 12th BA MA LLB Mhil Phd
- BISE Sahiwal Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2014 Online Download
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Date Sheet 2014 and Roll No Slip Download Online
- Bise Lahore Board 9th & 10th Class Roll No Slips 2014 Online Download