Allied Bank Limited was the first bank to be established in Pakistan. It started out in Lahore by the name Australasia Bank before independence in 1942; the bank was renamed Allied Bank of Pakistan in 1974 and then Allied Bank Limited in 2005.
Review: Today, with its existence of over 70 years, the Bank has built itself a foundation with a strong equity, assets and deposit base. It offers universal banking services, while placing major emphasis on retail banking. The Bank has a large network of over 830 online branches in Pakistan and offers various technology-based products and services to its diverse clientele.
In August 2004, because of capital reconstruction, the Bank’s ownership was transferred to a consortium comprising Ibrahim Group.
Careers and Jobs: One of the Bank’s aims is to become an ‘employer of choice’ not only because of offering market competitive packages, but also by imparting one of the best on-the-job training experiences, providing cross-functional rotation to enable the employee to grow and entrusting young employees with key responsibilities to prepare them for future leadership roles. As part of the continuing strategy to mix youth with the experience, the management adopted the policy of inducting fresh post-graduates of Business, Commerce and Engineering backgrounds from leading institutions as Management Trainees through a transparent screening process.
Being the equal opportunity employer, the Bank persisted with its commitment to the philosophy of women being effective contributors in economic activities. Female employment ratio at Allied Bank has further increased to 13% of the total employees during the year.
E-Banking: Banking is now at your fingertips! Allied Direct Internet Banking offers you the convenience to manage and control your banking and finances – when you want, where you want! It’s Simple, Convenient, Secure and Faster.
Allied Direct Internet banking is now on your Mobile phone as well.
The features of E-Banking are:
- Simple and Convenient
- Easier navigation and help provided at every step so you can make full use of this service. With Allied Direct convenience is just a click away.
- Secure and Faster
- Encrypted with latest tools and technologies, Allied Direct is the choice for secure and fast Internet Banking.
- 24×7 Access
- You now have access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can transfer funds or pay bills, even when it’s a holiday.
- To use Allied Direct Internet Banking, you should be a registered Allied Bank Account holder with a valid ATM Card. If you do not have an account, please visit any of our nearest branches and open your account and obtain an ATM Card. Our friendly branch staff will help you open your account quickly.
- You can make Balance Enquiry and get Account Statement from any Allied Bank Branch.
- Transfer funds from one ABL account to other ABL account across the country.
Branches of Allied Bank Limited: Allied Bank limited has branches in the following cities of Pakistan.
Rahim Yar Khan
Contact: You may also contact us in the following ways:
- 24/7 Allied Phone Banking: 0800-22522*
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Write to us at: Complaint Management Unit, Service Quality, Allied Bank Limited, C-21, 21 East Street DHA Phase -1, Main Korangi Road Karachi, Pakistan.
- Fax us on (+9221) 35316995
You Find this Article By:
- allied direct
- owner of allied bank pakistan
- allied bank history
- history of allied bank limited
- History of Abl
- australasia bank pakistan
- allied bank pakistan
- allied bank online complaint review
- www allied bank balance inquiry
- allied bank introduction