Best CV Formats 2013,New CV Design Templates 2013
Best CV Format 2013
What is Curriculum vitae:Curriculum Vitae an outline of a person’s educational and professional history, usually prepared for job applications.
There is no one Best way to Construct a CV:It is your document and can be structured and presented as you wish within the basic framework set out below. It can be set out on paper or on-line or even on a T-shirt (a gimmicky approach that might work for “creative” jobs but is not generally advised!).
Information which is Include in CV Must:
- CV Heading (Don’t write curriculum Vitae or CV in heading)
Just start with your Name in capital, Large & Bold font and then write your Address, Email, Contact details with normal font, Don’t hesitate to put your latest photo on the right side)
- Personal Profile (Write 1 or 2 lines about about your goals)
- Personal details (Put your decent passport size color photo)
- Education & qualifications (Latest qualification always comes at top)
- Diploma / Certificate (optional)
- Work experience (Not for Fresh Job seekers)
- Skills (Carefully write about your skills & don’t go beyond the limit)
- Interests and achievements (optional)
- Reference (Don’t give a reference until employer ask for it)
A personal profile at the start of the CV can sometimes be effective for jobs in competitive industries such as the media or advertising, to help you to stand out from the crowd. It needs to be original and well written. Don’t just use the usual hackneyed expressions: “I am an excellent communicator who works well in a team….”
You will also need a covering letter to accompany your CV.
New CV Design 2012
More Related Education Updates
- Top and Best CV Samples and Formats Download
- CV Formats and CV Templates in Pakistan for Professionals
- Best Latest CV Format in Pakistan
- How to Write a CV for Job
- How To Write A Cover Letter For Job, Internship And Resume