BIEK Board Answers of MCQs Online Exams 2012.The Board of Intermediate Education Karachi (BIEK) has said that correct answers of objective-type questions included in the question papers related to the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) examinations, could be viewed on the official website of the education board on the same day of holding of an examination after finishing of the exam time.
The BIEK said that such a system of making available online answer key of the objective-type questions of the HSSC papers would be introduced in order to help a candidate determine his possible position and score in the examinations on a more correct basis.
The decision to this effect was taken at a high-level meeting held at BIEK on Tuesday, with its Chairman Prof Anwar Ahmed Zai chairing, where decisions were taken to bring more transparency and introducing scientific techniques in the Intermediate-level examinations.
The decisions were made in line with a recently held conference at the board office where the chairmen and controller of exams of different education boards of Sindh, representatives of teachers of government and private colleges in attendance, mooted ways and means to introduce scientific methods and transparency in the HSSC exams. The BIEK said that it had started the process of implementing recommendations of the said conference.
Board to display answers to MCQs online after exams Prof Zai was quoted in a BIEK press release as saying that the strategy for holding the HSSC Examinations-2012 had been prepared and under it, a workshop of examiners and papers setters would be held in the last week of January.
A seminar would also be held in February where tabulators, codifiers, and invigilation staff related to the HSSC exams would be briefed about the new methods introduced in the exams. The seminar would also be attended by members of the Student Educationist Syndicate made up of position holders of the Intermediate exams.
Meanwhile, the BIEK also announced on Tuesday that scrutiny forms for Commerce (Regular and Private) and Humanities (Regular & Private) Groups for HSC Part-I Annual Examinations-2011 would be accepted from January 13 to February 13.
More Related Education Updates
- BISE DG Khan Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Faisalabad Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Sahiwal Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Gujranwala Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Rawalpindi Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
You Find this Article By:
- biek mcqs
- www biek edu pk 1st year islamiat mcqs 2014
- Accounting mcqs answers of 1st year private 2014 in karachi
- hsc part 1 math mcqs 2014
- hsc part 1 maths paper mcq
- inter board of education of sindh site mcqs answer for chemistry part 1 science 2014 HSC 1
- inter maths mcq 2014
- intermediate 1st year karachi 2014 mcqs answers
- MCQ INTER PART 2 ENGLISH FINAL
- mcq results 2014 for maths biek