Benazir Income support fund was initiated in 2008 with the budget of Rs.34 billion (US $ 425 million approximately) by the govt of Pakistan.BISP started distribution of funds and 1000 pay for a family. But unfortunately people don’t know how to get the BISP fund.Here we have some information about the Benazir Income fund. IT is not enough to overcome the poverty but a little step to help out the poor people.
BISP Income support programme 2013
BISP Income Support Programme Card 2013
To get the Benazir Income support programme card you have to bring your NIC card in your near BISP office. You should keep your BISP card password secret.
BISP Income Support Programme Centers
BISP Income support center in all Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and Khyber-Pakhtoonkhwa) including Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA), Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) and Islamabad Capital Territory(ICT).
BISP Income Support Programme How to get Money From POS Machine
Swap your BISP Card in POS machine and get money. After get the money by POS machine and signed the receipt.
BISP Income Support Programme How Collect Money From ATM Machine
Insert your BISP card in ATM machine, type the password and get 1000. After got the money you will receive the receipt.
Please stay with us for further information about the BISP Fund.If any problem about the Benazir Income support programme card please mention below in comments.
More Related Education Updates
- Pakistan Elections Results 2013 Punjab KPK Sindh Baluchistan Winner Candidates Names List with Halkay
- Election Result 2013 Kalat, Naseerabad PML N PTI PPPP Q JI Azad NA PP Winner Candidates Names Halka Wise
- Election Result 2013 Karachi, Hyderabad PML N PTI PPPP Q JI Azad NA PP Winner Candidates Names Halka Wise
- Election Result 2013 Malakand, Mardan, Peshawar PML N PTI PPPP Q JI Azad NA PP Winner Candidates Names Halka Wise
- Election Result 2013 Quetta, Sibi, Zhob PML N PTI PPPP Q JI Azad NA PP Winner Candidates Names Halka Wise