The Cadet College Swat has announced the admission 2013 for the 11th class and 10th class (XI, X). Cadet College Swat Admissions 3rd Entry Class XI 2013, Candidates who are fresh who have/ Passed annual Matric Exam 2013. Candidates finally selected must fulfill the requirements as mentioned in the joining instructions prior to reporting. It must be remembered that students are selected purely on the basis of merit. Selection procedure will be kept confidential and not is liable to any representation.
- Age: 15 to 17 years on 30th June 2013.
- Fresh Candidates who have appeared/ passed Annual Metric Exam 2013
- Application should be accompanied by DMC 9th Class and HOPO Certificate from the Head Master/ Principal from where he has appeared in Metric Exam.
- Written Entry Test 16 June 2013.
- Medical Tests/ Interviews – Date and Time will be intimated later to Candidates who have passed the written test
- College prospectus can be obtained from the Following MCB branches
- Prospectus may be demanded by post by sending bank draft of Rs. 600/- In the name of Principal CADAT COLLEGE SWAT, Gulibagh Swat. The name of the Candidate should be written on the back of the Bank Draft.
- Last Date for submission of Application Forms is 31th May 2013
Name of Branch
Name of Branch
Zaib – Un – Nisa Street
Karachi (CPC. 0604)
Peshawar Cantt (Code 0277)
Main Bazar Khwazakhota
District Swat (Code 0300)
Main Swab. Branch
|9.||University Tom Peshawar
3A- Park Avenue Road.
University Totem. Peshawar
Saidu Shanf Swat
|The Man 57 Diyal S/ng
Bonne Read. Kohat Gantt
Ba/ambat Road Timergara
Da Lower (Code 1263)
|Now Garden Town
3.. 1t14 Awarni complex.
New Garden Town Lahore
Cinema Bazar Gilgit
Main Bazar Chitral
|5.||Civil Lines %labium
Main Annan Chowk
Abbottabad (Code 0585)
Circular Road. 01 Khan
32- Sadder Road.
Feroz Sons Building
Rawalpindi Cantt (Code 0562)
Civil Bazar Attcck
|20.||The Mall klardan
Plot No 10it 8 – 340 – A
The Mall Mardan
|F – 8 Alarkaz Islamabad
|14.||Shahrah – e – Alamdar Quetta
The Cadet College Admission Policies are that Parents are necessary to submit the admission form (attached with the brochure) filled in all respects, with the management throughout registered mail or in individual by 30th May each year. The candidate be required to between 15 to 17 years of age Since 30th June of the year of admission. The registered candidates shall be selected roll numbers and informed of their position and date of written test. The written test shall be accomplished in second week of June where the candidates would appear in following papers:
Syllabus for the test shall be according to requisite academic standards of the class X. The candidates qualifying the written exam shall be intimated (through mail) about the date/ place for interview and medical examination. Final result shall be published by Mid July and successful candidates would be issued with joining instructions and intimated of date of reporting at the College.
More Related Education Updates
- PU Hailey College of Banking and Finance Admission 2014 MBA
- NCBAE Admission Spring 2014 BBA and MBA Executive
- Rawalpindi Medical College Admission 2014 in DPT/ BS (Hons)
- APCOMS UET Taxila Admission Spring 2014
- National College of Arts NCA Admission 2014 Lahore