Career for boys has too much significance because they have to take care of their family in financial way. As in this age of poverty you need to support your family. Boys should take their studies seriously. They should choose their career wisely. Usually the students after intermediate are unaware of different professional fields of life. In this article I will tell you the career options for boys.
1. Engineering: There are many career options of engineering for boys. Engineering fields is on number one priority for boys. There are many branches of engineering for boys.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Geo-informatics Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Telecom Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Computer and information system Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
- Geological Engineering
- Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Now there are numerous branches of engineering fields. Now the concept of only Mechanical & Chemical Engineering is vanished because of different fields of engineering. Many engineering universities are on the main priority lists of students for example UET, NUST, FAST, GIK, NED and many other universities.
- Business Administration: The field of business administration is very much favorable for boys. Boys can choose the field of business administration. Bachelors in business administration can be done in many fields for example marketing, HR, finance etc. They can also gain the degree of CA/ACCA/ACMA.
- Banking & Finance: The field of banking and finance is open for boys. They can do the jobs of Accountant, Mangers, Audit Officers, Business Development officers and many more jobs.
- Commerce: Boys can also choose the field of commerce as a career. They can do B.com in commerce. There are many opportunities for boys in the field of commerce.
- Law: There are also good career opportunities in the field of law. If they want to fight for the rights of people then they should join this profession. You can also do BA-LLB course, it is a 5 years program offered by many universities in Pakistan.
- Computer Fields and IT: There is too much scope for boys in the field of computer and IT. There are many programs offered called BSCS (Hons.) And BS (IT), BSC (HONS.) in Computer Science. There are many computer fields and different professional courses are offered for example Web & Graphic designing, Auto CAD, Data Base Administration, Web Site Development, Web Engineering with PHP, Multimedia 3d Animation and many more. These professional courses are very beneficial for boys.
- Telecommunication: The field of Telecommunication is a good option for boys. They can get job in different call centers and telecom companies. You can do Bs telecommunication and IT and other related courses. There are many good opportunities for boys in telecom sector.
- Fashion Designing: Fashion designing is the most suitable field for boys. If you have creative abilities then this field is very beneficial for you. Courses in fashion designing include BFA, B-Design, bachelor in fashion designing and textile designing, fashion marketing etc. You can be a renowned dress designer. Designing is offered by Beacon House University (BNU) and Pakistan Institute of Fashion Designing (PIFD) Lahore. You can gain expertise in Glassware and Ceramics from Multan Campus of PIFD.
- Medical field: The field of medicine is one of the most suitable fields for boys. There are many professions for boys in the field of medicine for example Lab Technician, Doctor, radiologist, Psychologist, Dentist. Recently the University of Health Sciences has introduced 4 year programs after FSc in pre- medical; girls can choose these professional courses. The list of Bsc (Hons.) courses is
- Bsc (Hons.) Biotechnology
- Bsc (Hons.) Physiotherapy
- Bsc (Hons.) Medical Imaging Technology
- Bsc (Hons.) Medical Laboratory Technology
- Bsc (Hons.) Optometry & Orthoptics
- Bsc (Hons.) Emergency & Intensive care sciences
- Bsc (Hons.) Orthotics & Prosthetic
- Bsc (Hons.) Audiology
- Bsc (Hons.) Operation Theatre Technology
- Bsc (Hons.) Dental Technology
- Bsc (Hons.) Dental Hygiene
- Bsc (Hons.) Cardiac Perfusion
- Bsc (Hons.) Occupational Therapy
- Bsc (Hons.) Speech & Language Therapy
- Bsc (Hons.) Respiratory Therapy
- Bsc (Hons.) Nutrition
These are 4 years hons courses in medical fields plus there are 2 years professional diplomas courses after which you can gain a good position in hospitals.
- Diploma in Tuberculosis and chest Diseases (DTCD)
- Diploma in medical Radiology (Therapeutics) (DMRT)
- Diploma in Cardiology
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Clinical Pathology
- Diploma in Anesthesia
- Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics
More than that there are many MS and MD programs offered by the affiliated institutes of university of health sciences.
The field of pharmacy is very beneficial for boys. They can study B- Pharmacy. There is a good scope of pharmacy for boys. Pakistani universities are well known all over the world in providing quality pharmacy education to the students. There are good opportunities for boys in different pharmaceutical companies in Pakistan. After getting a pharmacy degree, boys can do job in pharmaceutical production field, Clinical Research field and microbial field etc.
There is another field introduced for the first time by National University of science and Technology (NUST). It is a medical field. You can do BS Virology and Immunology. It is a research field and you can do jobs in research centers on higher government level.
Biotechnology is also very beneficial field for boys. They can choose this field. Biotechnology has that much scope beyond your imagination. You can consider these medical fields too. There are many job opportunities for boys in the field of medicine. Now you don’t need to worry about when you have chosen FSc pre-medical because there are unlimited fields in medical.
- Lecturer: The good career option for boys is teaching. They can become a good teacher. There are unlimited opportunities for boys in the field of teaching. They can chose many science and arts subjects. For example Mathematics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biochemistry, Statics, Economics, English, Islamic studies, Social studies, Pak studies, Arabic, Applied Psychology, Geography, History and many more subjects.
- Agriculture: There are good opportunities for boys in agriculture field. You can choose Bsc (Hons.) in Agriculture (plant pathology).
- Police: The field of criminal interrogation is very advantageous for boys. The can join the police and army of Pakistan. There are many jobs in police for boys for example inspector, police commissioner, DIG, and many more posts.
- Civil Services: You also join the civil services of Pakistan. It’s a bit difficult field but talented ones can easily join it.
- Air Force & Navy: The field of Pakistan Air Force & Pakistan Navy is open for boys. You can get training from aviation institutes of Pakistan. You can become a commercial pilot or a navy caption.
- Chef: There are many opportunities for boys to become a chef. You can be trained in chef courses. There are many renowned institute offering professional chef courses in Pakistan. You can start your career as a chef.
- Media Field: The field of mass communication is also a good option for boys. You can become an Actor, an Anchor, Newscaster, News reporter, Singer. There are many courses in field of performing arts. There are many courses offered in national academy of performing arts Karachi and many institutes like that. You can do courses in film making, Acting, Directing, Script Writing, production design etc
- Political Sciences & International Relations: In this modern age, the boys represent their country/Area. Political science is the study of political activities and philosophy of government. Boys can choose this subject if they are interested to come on higher level and represent youth of their country. IR is a field also related to political sciences. The scope of International Relations has greatly expanded in modern times. International Relation is concerned with every form of interactions among different nations for example foreign policy, International law, International Policies etc. Boys can choose this field also.
- Social Sciences and NGOs: Social work is also a good field for boys. They can work in different NGOs and international institutions too for examples UNISEF, WHO, FAO and many more. There are many job opportunities in this field.
- Creative Writer: Boys can choose this field because it is very beneficial for them. They can enhance their capabilities by doing professional courses. In this modern age there are many career chances for boys. They can become a script writer or novel writer or column writer.
- Special Education: Boys can also choose the field of special education because they can get high paying jobs in different special education institutes on high level. There are many special education institutes in Pakistan and you can get teaching jobs in these institutes you can do courses in Hearing Impairment, Mental Retardation, Visual Impairment, Physical Disability, Multiple Disabilities. There are many institutes like Pakistan association of the deaf and many other renowned institutes from which you can get benefit.
- Physical Education & Sports Sciences: The field of physical and sports sciences is also very favorable for boys. Physical education is a multipurpose field and main purpose of physical sciences is to safeguard against deteriorating health, to cope up with unhygienic environment and to promote health. They can be a part of women hockey team, cricket team, an athlete, table tennis and many other sports.
- Environmental Sciences: An environmental science is very easy and interesting field. Boys can choose this field. Pre-medical students can choose this field.
- Architecture & sculpture making: Many boys are doing architecture engineering and sculpture making is also a good option. The name of NCA is on top among arts fields. You can also do Interior Designing course if you have great interest in arts.
- Library and Information Sciences: Most of the universities are offering BS (hons.) in library sciences and MLIS. It is a good field for boys.
- Veterinary Sciences: The field of veterinary sciences is also a good field for boys. They can get high paying jobs in government and private sector and in many dairy products manufacturing companies.
- Public Administration: The Master of Public Administration (MPA) is a professional post-graduate degree in Public Administration. The MPA program prepares individuals to serve as managers in the executive arm of local, state/provincial, and federal/national government, and increasingly in nongovernmental organization (NGO) and nonprofit organizations.
I have mentioned almost all the field in which boys can make their future career. The choice of field should be totally on your personal interests and priorities. Dear students now you should be clear that which options you have for your future education. Do proper hard work whether any field you chose because that is the key to success.
If Anyone have any question regarding their Career Choice or any Field please ask in Below Comments Section.
More Related Education Updates
- CAT Admission Procedure and Subjects Papers Rules CBE System
- Paramedical Admission Procedure and Subjects After Matric and Intermediate
- Nursing Admission in Intermediate and in BSc Procedure and Subjects
- D.Com Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
- FA General Science Group Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
You Find this Article By:
- different fields after ics
- chemistry immediate help plsssssssss
- can i do maths after 12th separately cuz i wanna join it field m frm commerce stream any suggestions
- subjects in intermediate and there scope
- subject choice in BS hon
- bscs scope in pakistan after 5 years
- career after fsc pre medical in pakistan
- what are advantage of choosing commerce after matric in pakistan
- i ve cleared my 12 th with average percentage was trying for medical line but didnt get admission anywhere
- i got 48% can i get admission in any medical college in pakistan