The COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad has announced the Notice About the Admission 2013 for the Fall Session For the Various Campuses like Islamabad, Lahore, Abbotabad, Vehari, Sahiwal, Attock and Wah. For the Undergraduate programs we are providing you the Eligibilty Criteria, Applying procedure, Application Forms and Deadlines and Dates Schedule about Admissions and Entrance test. COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad has begun Fall Admissions 2013 in undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs at all campuses.
Last date for submission of application form is July 15, 2013. Result awaiting candidates can also apply. Program Name: Bachelor of Science in Electrical (Power) Engineering Intermediate or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry having minimum 60% marks or DAE in the same discipline of engineering with minimum 60% marks, from an accredited educational institution. Valid NTS test score as per CIIT policy.
The COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), which received its Charter from the Federal Government in August 2000, as a Degree Awarding Institute (DAI) in the public sector. The CIIT is now slated for up-gradation as a university by the name of ‘Comsats University’ through an Act of the Parliament. Applications are invited from academics from Commonwealth countries (excluding Pakistan) for short term visiting Fellowships (1-3 months) at COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT). These Fellowships are funded by the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The purpose of these Fellowships is to enhance teaching and research at CIIT.
You are required to complete the following steps:
- Sign Up using the “Sign Up” link.
- Login your account using the login panel given at the right side of your screen.
- Enter your application details (visible after login).
- Submit your application after completing your application details (visible after login).
- Print your Application Form and NTS Challan Form (visible after login).
- Submit Printed Application Form, Required documents (list is given in admission form) and Paid NTS Challan form, Application precessing fee Rs. 1000/- to CIIT Admission Office
- NTS Test Slip will be given to you at the Admission Office.
For the Further Details you should keep stay with us here on this page because here we will update you about the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad Admission 2013, Application Form, Online Apply for the Admission, Eligibility Criteria, Entrance test dates and Schedule 2013. And if you have any query regarding the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad you should consult with us here in below comment section because we will help you as we can.
More Related Education Updates
- Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) Admission Spring 2014
- NUST University Islamabad Admission 2014 (Undergraduate NET-1)
- NUML Faisalabad Campus Admission Spring 2014
- Riphah International University Lahore Campus Admission 2014 PP-DPT, Pharm D
- PUMHS Nawabshah Admission 2014 for BS Nursing