A candidate must be an age of 22 to 28 years in order to give CSS examination 2013.
A candidates’ age can only be verified via one of the following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- An Attested Birth Certificate
- All candidates must hold a Grade C bachelors’ degree issued by an HEC registered university of Pakistan. For overseas students, an equivalent degree of the same qualification can be accepted however, the final decision lies with the Pakistani Commission.
- Holders of a Third Division Bachelors’ Degree can only sit for the examination if they are joint holders of a higher division Master’s Degree.
CSS Exam 2013 Eligibility Criteria in Pakistan
- The candidate for the examination must be a citizen of Pakistan or a person deriving his/ her nationality from the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
- A Woman candidate who is otherwise eligible can also compete in the examination.
- Seats earmarked for prescribed provincial/ regional quotas shall be allocated to candidates on the basis of the domicile certificate issued by the competent authority in accordance with the law and the rules.
- A candidate who has acquired the citizenship of Pakistan by registration under the Pakistan Citizenship Act and the Rules made there under should attach to the application the certificate (attested copy thereof) of citizen-ship. A candidate who has not been registered as a citizen of Pakistan but claims that he/ she should be deemed to be citizen of Pakistan under the Pakistan Citizenship Act should submit proof to the effect that he/ she fulfills the conditions on the basis of which he/ she claims to be deemed as a citizen of Pakistan. A candidate who derives his/ her nationality from the State of Jammu and Kashmir should attach to the application a certificate issued by the Kashmir Affairs Division in support of his/ her claim.
- Only those candidates shall be considered for vacancies reserved for Azad Jammu and Kashmir whose application forms for the Competitive Examination are accompanied by the domicile certificate along with Permanent Residence Certificate, issued by the Kashmir Affairs Division, of that territory. No such certificates shall be accepted at any later stage.
- The domicile once claimed and accepted by the Commission for the purpose of admission to an examination, no change will be allowed at a subsequent examination or selection.
- The domicile claimed by a candidate and accepted by the Government at the time of entry into Government service shall be treated as final throughout his/ her service career and no subsequent change in his/ her domicile will be recognized for the purpose of terms and conditions of his/ her service including his/ her allocation and liability to transfer.
- A candidate who has married a person who is not a citizen of Pakistan shall not be eligible for appointment provided that a person who marries an Indian national with the prior permission of Government may be regarded as eligible for appointment.
- A candidate having dual Nationality must Surrender his/ her Foreign Nationality and inform the Government before joining Civil Services Academy.
A person can avail how many attempts in CSS exam?
There are only three chances for candidates to appear in the CSS exams. No candidate can appear in the CSS exams more than three times. If candidates apply for the CSS exams but not appear in any one paper of the CSS exams then he/she will not be considered as one time attempted. A candidate will be considered to have attempted in the CSS exams only if she/he appears in any one or more papers of CSS exams.
You Find this Article By:
- 3rd division candiate is eligible for css
- css for 3rd division students in matric
- css requirements for sitting in exam
- eligibility for css pcs