The ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC) has assigned the task of conducting the GRE (Local) Subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for the subject Scholarships. Applications are expected from China, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea and Italy. The donor countries provide tuition fee, free accommodation and reasonable monthly stipend. We are providing Paper Division pattern, Application Form, Application Submission date. and Test date also available here.
Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2013
Last date for Submission of Application: Wednesday 7th November 2012
Test : Sunday 2nd December 2012
The candidates must have completed sixteen years Education that must hold four (4) year B.Sc (Engg), BCS (Hon). MBBS or Master Degree in the relevant field.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Maximum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of application.
- Applications having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of each supporting document (Metric to onward) including domicile certificate, must be sent with the application. The professional degree holders B.Sc (Engg)/MBBS, B.Sc(Hon) agriculture should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- The scholarship are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS Test score, Observing Provincial/ Regional quota as par Govt. rules.
- The candidates will have to take Language Course of the respective country (if applicable).
- The final selection will be made by the donor Country and their decision will be acceptable to all.
- Students awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application forms and online deposit slips are available on our website www.nts.org.pk
- Application must be received by NTS not later than 07-11-2012.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Please deposit online through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, MCB or HBL. Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their application to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phone to the examination center.
- Deposited amount is non refundable and non transferrable.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained.
NTS Test 2013 Complete Guide Line Here
For further Information about Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (IPC Division) NTS Cultural Exchange Scholarships Program 2013 Paper Division pattern, Application Form, Application Submission date. and Test date also available keep stay away on here.
You Find this Article By:
- www nts orb com