O level is internationally recognized qualification level that is equivalent to the General Certificate of Education (GCE). A level and o level are the educational styles which are based upon international style.
Many students are still unable to know the difference between ‘A’ level and ‘O ‘levels. O levels and A levels are two different stages, although the pattern and the methodology of the education is same but these are two stages in which o levels is the basic level which is also known as the ordinary level while the A levels is more particular and progressive so it is known as the advance level of education.
O level is the stage where the students are made equivalent to the matriculation as far as the national education system is being concerned and on normal scenarios this is of maximum three year but the educational institutions of Pakistan complete it in two years. ‘A’ Level exams are equal to higher secondary school certificate in Pakistan and also Pakistani universities and educational institutes accept the A Level students for further admission.
While the A levels are equivalent to intermediate and it is being completed in our country in two years. O level is considered the secondary level of education while A level is the advanced level of education.
There are two types of examination boards of UK called Cambridge International Examinations and Edexcel International, both offer different educational programs. The qualifications of CIE and Edexcel are recognized internationally by both employers and educators. There is no such main difference between CIE and Edexcl but the main difference is of syllabus. In Pakistan most schools prefer the exams of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE).
Here we will provide you the date sheet of ‘A’ level and ‘O’ levels exams being held in Pakistan. O level exams are held twice a year Cambridge International exams are held in May/June and October/November while the exams under Edexcel held May/June and January every year. You will be able to check the date sheet of all the O level papers at this page when the British Council will announce the date sheet of O level exams.
This year in 2013 the A level and O level exams will start from 1st March and end on 27 May 2013. Here is given below the exam schedule of Cambridge Final Examination Time Table June 2013. This time table will schedule of the following levels such as
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (IGCSE)
CAMBRIDGE GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (O/AS & A)
CAMBRIDGE GPR LEVEL 3 CERTIFICATE
Date sheet of A level and O level exams 2013 can be downloaded here:
More Related Education Updates
- Labor day quotes, Sms, Text, jobs, wishes and saying 2014
- Hajj Application and Registration Forms 2014 Download Online
- Punjab Government launches Daily SMS Price Information Service
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for France
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for Germany
You Find this Article By:
- a / o level september / october schedule of 2013 in pakistan
- british council Olevel time table of papers oct/nov 2014??
- cambridge datesheet for october session 2014
- cie date sheet 2014 for olevels pakistan oct nov
- cie olevels pakistan october 2014
- date sheet of cie o levels october 2014
- olevels novmeber decemeber2014 datesheet
- olevels oct/nov date sheet 2014
- when is the date for o level exam 2013