Dawood College of Engineering and Technology (DCET) announced the pre entry test admission session 2013 for admission in various technologies at DCET will be conducted 2013 PM at Karachi, Sukkur and Islamabad centers as notified earlier. We will be providing Admission Entry test date, Result, Answer key and Merit list updates with full detail here.
The examination centers will set up at Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi, Public School, Military Road Sukhur and the Punjab College of Commerce, Islamabad respectively. The candidates have been asked to reachat the test centers at 1:30 pm. Dr Muhammad Ali Shaikh, Vice Chancellor of Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU), who is also in charge of Principal of DCET said that there are total 562 seats at DCET while 4,000 candidates had applied for the admission. Out of these 4,000 candidates 3.800 are found eligible to appear in the test.
DCET Pre Admission Entry Test 2013 Result,Answer Key and Merit List
Test Center 1: Muhammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi
Test Center 2: Public School, Military Road Sukhur
Test Center 3: Punjab College of Commerce, Islamabad
Answer Key and Result: Available On Here at Studysols
Dr. Shaikh further said 3.000 students are appearing in the pre entry test in Karachi, 700 in Sukkur and 100 in Islamabad. He said when DCET had come under the administrative control of the Sindh government last year, after the passage of 18th amendment; about 2,300 candidates had applied for admission at that time, which figure now has been reached 4,000 candidates.
173 seats are allocated for urban areas of Sindh and 173 seats are allocated for rural area of Sindh. While four seats are reserved for GHQ, five for the Punjab, seven for KPK, 20 for Balochistan, 18 for Azad Kashmir, 10 for FATA, 10 for Gilgit Baltistan, 8 for the Kashmir’s, 17 for OIC, three for Central Asian Countries, five for Federal Capital area and some seats are allocated for employees of DCET. While 100 seats would be filled on the basis of self financing scheme.
He further informed that earlier the time of the test ware 9:00 AM, but now it has been changed because Sir Syed Engineering University is also being conducting its pre admission test on the same day and same time. Hence the decision of changing the time was taken by considering the genuine problem facing the candidates who are appearing in the test in both the institution.
More Related Education Updates
- UHS Syllabus for MCAT Test 2014 and Entry Test Preparation
- GIKI Entry Test 2014 Forms Sample Papers and Results
- University of Gujrat Admission 2013-14 1st Merit Lists Announced
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Admission Entrance Test 2013 Dates and Centres
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Entrance Test, Registration, Roll Number Slips 2013
You Find this Article By:
- dawood university entry test 2013
- dawood college seats distrebution
- dawood college seats distribution
- DAWOOD ENGINEERING KARACHI ENTRY TEST
- dawood university of engineering and technology test daentry test date
- dawood university of karachi merit seat of sindh
- distribution seat dawood uni
- duet seats allocation
- duet seats distribution