Dawood University of Engineering and Technology DUET Karachi has announced the Admission so after the Admission Registration University is going to conduct the Entrance Test 2013 So here you can get the Dates, Schedule and Centres Information as well. Last date of the submission of Application Form for the admission 2013-2014 (Batch-14) is extended from 25th Oct, 2013 to 1st November, 2013.
Forms can be obtained and submitted at the TCS designated centers. Pre Admission (Entry Test) will be held on 23rd November, 2013. Test Venue and time communicated through Admit Card.
- Application Form with Prospectus can be obtained from any designated branches/ centers of TCS (see advertisement) on depositing the Pay Order/ Demand Draft of Rs. 2,500/- in favour of Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.(Pay Order/ Demand Draft is from the National Bank of Pakistan )
- Candidate can obtain and submit the Application form as per the schedule announced in the Advertisement on Website & Press
- Candidates who are willing to apply for more than one category have to fill separate admission form for each category. Applications received in one category shall not be transferred to another category.
- All applicants are required to attach two sets of clear attested photocopies (not originals) of the following certificates with the application form.
- S.S.C Certificate.
- S.S.C Marks Certificate.
- Details marks certificate obtained at HSC (Pre-Engineering) Examination or equivalent.
- Details marks certificate obtained at Bachelor of Science (Pass) Examination (if applicable).
- Consolidated and detailed Marks certificated of each Semester, obtained for polytechnic Diploma Examination (If applicable).
- Provincial certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- Domicile certificate.
- Two recent passport size Photograph(in addition to those pasted on Application Form).
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board/ University last attended.
- Three-self addressed medium-size envelopes.
- National Identity Card (If applicable.
- Father/ Gaurdian CNIC.
- Application without above listed supporting documents may not be considered.
- The complete application in all respect must be submitted in designated branches of TCS not later than 1600 hours on the last date of submission of Application Forms notified in the press & website.
- University will not receive/ consider/ entertain any application sent through post/ courier services/ other than TCS designated branches or in person under any circumstances. Such admission form will be summarily rejected.
- Candidate who is applying under Self Finance Scheme (Foreign/ local) must attach the Pay Order/ Demand Draft of amount mention in the advertisement/ prospectus with the application form.
- Candidate has to select one city as Test Center (Karachi/ Hyderabad/Sukkur/ Islamabad).
- Venue of Test Center and Time communicated through the Admit Crad.
- No application of change of the test center will be entertain in any circumstances.
More Related Education Updates
You Find this Article By:
- how to fill up the application form of dawood university