DOW University of Health Sciences, Karachi (Sindh) has announced the admission for the MBBS and BDS in DOW Medical College DMC Karachi, Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad khan Institute of Oral Health Sciences (DIKIOHS) And Dow Dental College (DDC and DIDC). The DOW University of Health Sciences, Karachi has invited the Applications for the Admission in MBBS and BDS Programs on the Merit Basis category of open merit and UEDP (Self-Finance) local for the MBBS (session 2013) at Dow Medical College (DMC), and BDS (Session 2013) at thr Dr Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute of Oral Health Sciences (DIKIOHS) and DOW Dental Colleges (DDC and DIDC) From 9th September 2013 til 23rd September 2013 (05:00 PM).
Dow Medical College is the second oldest medical college in Pakistan and the oldest undergraduate medical institution in the province of Sindh. In 1881, the Sindh Medical School was established in Hyderabad Sindh, in the premises of the Civil Hospital, for training of Licentiate Physicians, drawn from the local population, these physicians helped in providing health care to the population.
In 1941, the Indian Medical Council in order to introduce a uniform standard of medical education either abolished or raised many medical schools to the status of a medical college. After the separation of Sindh from the Bombay Presidency, through the untiring efforts of Dr. Holmsted, the medical school at Hyderabad was upgraded and granted a status of a degree college, the Sindh Medical College, under the University of Bombay, Faculty of Medicine.
- Open Merit (DUHS)
- Merit Cum choice (From DUHS to LUMHS(Hyderabad), PMC, FJMC & BMC)
- UEDP – Local (Self finance) (DMC) and
- Seat for Disable (DMC)
( II ) Categories of BDS Course at DIKIOHS, DIDC & DDC
- Open Merit UEDP – Local Matric / O Level / equivalent examination certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Science / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 60% aggregate in intermediate Science (Pre-medical) / ‘A’ Level / equivalent Examination.
- Candidate’s domicile certificate of district Karachi.
- Candidate’s permanent residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi.
- Candidate’s CNIC (Computerized National Identity card ) or B form (if he/she is under 18 year of age).
- Candidate’s father domicile of Sindh province on form P-1.
- Father’s National identity card of NADRA with permanent address of Sindh.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For UEDP – Foreign Nationals Overseas
- Matriculation, ‘O’ Level / equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- Intermediate, ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination from outside Pakistan.
- The candidate must have studied biology & chemistry and in any other subject in A Level / equivalent examination.
- As per PM&DC rules candidates shall have to produce valid TOEFL / IELTS Certificate with a minimum score of 500 / 5.5 respectively, (if applicable.)
- IBCC equivalence certificate with minimum 60% marks OR SAT II min score 550 each in biology, chemistry and in any other subject.
- Proof of being overseas Pakistani, or foreign National.
- CNIC from NADRA issued as overseas Pakistani to candidate’s father.
Ineligible candidates will not be issued admit card for the entry test and the payorder submitted for the entry test will not be refunded.
More Related Education Updates
- UOS Admission Spring 2015 Schedule Last Date
- COMSATS Admission NTS Test 2014 Answer Key and Result Successful Candidates list
- Sindh Madressatul Islam University SMIU Karachi BS, MS Admission 2014-15
- Punjab University B.COM Part 1 Annual Registration Schedule 2014 Application Form Download
- NED University Admissions In Master at Textile Management for Session 2014
You Find this Article By:
- dow medical college self finance fee structure
- dow university fee structure 2014 for mbbs
- BDS in duhs fee structure
- duhsfee structure for bds
- fee structure of bds for duhs karachi results
- fee structure of bds in australia
- fee structure of bds in duhs
- fee structure of BDS self finance of duhs
- fees self finance in dow university for bds
- fees structure for dow medical for bds