How to get through the exams? This is an important question which arises in the mind of every student and perhaps he also knows the answer. Examination is conducted to check the abilities and skills of the students. These days most of the students are busy in their study because their board exams are not far away. Here are few tips which will help the students to do well in exams.
1. Dear students as you know that hard work is the key to success. So the most important thing is hard work.
2. Time management is very important for studying well.
3. Always set a target to cover your syllabus. Make a proper time table and follow that. Don’t ever try to do selective study.
4. You should have your own room for study, if this is not possible then at least try to arrange an atmosphere in which you should concentrate on your study.
5. Study all the day without wasting your time in watching TV or using face book.
6. Study continuously for 35 to 40 minutes and then take a break of 10 minutes in order to freshen up your mind. After 40 minutes close your eyes, take deep breaths, and drink some juice to recharge yourself.
7. Do not study at the cost of your health. Drink lots of water while studying.
8. Eat your favorite foods so that you do not lose your energy. Have a healthy breakfast every morning during exams.
9. Avoid taking exams stress. Don’t take tension while preparing for exams.
10. Always trust on Allah Almighty and have confidence in yourself.
11. Take adequate sleep of 6 to 8 hours during night. During the day if you feel tired just sleep half an hour and not more than 1 hour.
12. Try not to involve in the family matters or discussions, in this way you will not be able to achieve your target.
13. Don’t allow anybody to disturb you, avoid talking too much, by doing this ultimately you will lose your energy.
14. Switch off your mobile phone during study. Don’t waste your precious time in study discussion with your friend.
15. A night before exams try not to ask your fellows that how much they have done because in this way you will be stressed.
16. Take good sleep before exam if you don’t sleep well then you will not feel fresh in the morning, which will affect your paper.
17. Always revise before going to exam center.
If you will follow these tips INSHALLAH you will pass the exams with flying colors. I wish you good luck for your exams.If you have any Concerning question or Tip to share here please write below in Comments Section.
More Related Education Updates
- 25 Ultimate Tips for Better Life
- Punjab Youth Festival 2014 Registration Union Council level
- NADRA Launches Smart Card For Children
- List of Input, Output Devices and Both Input Output devices Related to Computer
- Can I recover a stolen laptop?
You Find this Article By:
- how to pass matric with flying colours
- study tips for students in urdu
- how to get good grades in fsc
- in which mathod got marks on exam tips in urdu
- the tips in urdu to pass chemity paper part 1
- how to score good marks in fsc
- nakal lagane ka tarika
- mri fsc ki tyari
- mind concentration krne ka trika
- metric ķ band engineering in pakistan in urdu