Applications are invited from the candidates of all categories on prescribed forms for admission in following four years Undergraduate Engineering Programs Entrance Test 2013 for the Admission Combined entry test for admission in engineering institutions of the Punjab for undergraduate programs would be held at University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Taxila.
According to official sources, the administration of UET, Taxila would provide free transportation facility to the candidates from various destinations including twin cities of Rawalpindi and Islamabad for the combine engineering universities of the Punjab. The free pick and drop facility for all the candidates would be provided from Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Taxila by-pass (GT Road) and Wah Cantt to UET Taxila and back.
Note: Hostel facility is not available at Sub-Campus Chakwal as F.Sc (Pre-Engineering) or its equivalent examination passed up to annual 2013 with a minimum of 60% marks, excluding NCC, Hifz-e-Quran marks, where applicable F.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science as major subjects are eligible only for admission in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering and Electronic Engineering.
UET Taxila Admission Entry Test 2013
Domicile of the Punjab Candidate having three years post Matric Diploma (DAE) in relevant technology passed from the Punjab Board of Technical Education Lahore, with 60% unadjusted marks (for seats reserved for diploma holders). They are ineligible to apply against open merit seats Should have appeared in the combined entry test at any center conducted by UET, Lahore on 2013
Main Campus Taxila:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
UET TAXILA (UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY TAXILA)
Prospectus including Application Forms shall be available at a cost of Rs.1000/- per copy on all working days with immediate effect during working hours till last date of the Entrance test 2013 from following:
Admission Office, UET, Taxila:
- Habib Bank Ltd. Cantt Branch, Multan Cantt
- Habib Bank Ltd. UET Branch, Lahore
- Habib Bank Ltd. Fareed Gate Branch, Bahawalpur
- Habib Bank Ltd. Kashmir Road Branch, Rawalpindi
- Habib Bank Ltd. Clock Tower Branch, Faisalabad
- Habib Bank Ltd. Abpara Market Branch, Islamabad
- Habib Bank Ltd. Civil Lines Branch, Gujranwala
By Post Submission: The prospectus can also be obtained BY POST from Admission Office, UET Taxila, by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 1150/-issued by any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. in favour of the Treasure, University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila payable at Habib Bank Ltd. UET Taxila Branch under registered post or through any courier service along with one self addressed envelope. Cheques/Postal Orders are not acceptable
Details of seats in each category and criteria are available in the prospectus. Candidates desirous for applying in more than one program shall give their preference on the application. Applications against reciprocal or reserved seats will only be entertained if received within due date through nominating authorities.
By Hand Submission: In the Admission Office (Administration Block), UET Taxila on all working days (Monday to Friday) from 09:00 am to 02:00 pm (up to 04:00 pm on last day) By Post: To the Convener Admission Committee, UET Taxila under registered post or through any courier service along with one self addressed envelope with registered post stamps fixed on it.
Do not wait till the last date. Submit application forms as early as possible to avoid long queues The admission forms can also be downloaded from the official website of the University i.e. admissions.uettaxila.edu.pk. In such cases the applicant must attach a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Treasurer, UET, Taxila Incomplete applications and those received after 04:00 pm till last date of the Entrance test which will be Announced soon here.
Convener Admission Committee
Ph: 051-9047412, 051-9047400
More Related Education Updates
- UHS Syllabus for MCAT Test 2014 and Entry Test Preparation
- GIKI Entry Test 2014 Forms Sample Papers and Results
- University of Gujrat Admission 2013-14 1st Merit Lists Announced
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology Admission Entrance Test 2013 Dates and Centres
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology Entrance Test, Registration, Roll Number Slips 2013
You Find this Article By:
- UET Taxila Forms
- free show the names of hostels in chakwal
- List of rows of roll no of candidates on 17 august entry test day in kmu 2014
- Rows of roll no on entry test day in kmu 2013
- uet chakwal merit list 2013
- uet taxila list 2013 punjabstudy
- uet texla merit list and fees including hostel
- university of engineering technology taxila fee for the year 2013