In the present day of hard struggle and competition, general education cannot meet the demands and needs of people therefore learning of technical education has become an important factor and it is high demand these days. The unemployment problem is increasing every day which is making people more discontent, restless and worried all the time.
In this situation technical education can help us a lot to refrain from this problem. Technical education is also known as vocational education that teaches us how to earn the bread and butter for life. Technical education is the need of time.
In Pakistan there are many technical education institutes which are controlled by technical educational boards; these institutes are imparting technical and vocational education. Technical education is the education which trains a person in one of the different practical and useful arts such as carpentry, weaving, dress making, pottery, agriculture, technology, town planning, arts and crafts, engineering, medicine, commerce and many more.
Essay on Importance of Technical Education in Pakistan
The aim of technical education is to provide instruction and training in skills that have a practical utility. It helps us to meet the needs of the industrial age. Technical education is very important in the modern age. All other countries are rich and prosperous because of progress in technical education. This education produces engineers, builders, doctors, mechanics, and technicians, who are very useful in an industrial society.
It is the only answer to the problems of our expanding economy. Technical education produces doers and workers. These workers make real and important contribution to the welfare of society. Technical education promotes the material prosperity and economic advancement. People begin to have faith in the dignity of labour. Technical education makes a country rich, prosperous and resourceful. Technical education thus develops and improves indigenous trade.
In Pakistan there is lack of technical education. People don’t consider this field or are ashamed of adopting this field. We should join this field proudly. Today youngsters in Pakistan always think of office jobs and they dislike practical work or to work in factories and this is also one of the reasons that unemployment is widely spread in our country. Poverty is due to the negligence of technical education.
Therefore it is necessary that technical institutes should be developed and secondly the idea of dignity of labor should be popularized. We must keep in mind that progress is only possible through technical education. It is high time that people should take more and more interest in technical education to make our country strong technically and economically.
More Related Education Updates
- Hajj Application and Registration Forms 2014 Download Online
- Punjab Government launches Daily SMS Price Information Service
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for France
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for Germany
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for Australia
You Find this Article By:
- technical education is indespensible for pakistan
- technical education essay for 12th class
- technical education high school essay
- technical education essay of class 12th
- technical education essay free download
- outline of the importance of technical education essay
- importent eassy 10th class 2014
- importance of technical education essay fa level
- importance of english technical education
- essay(technical education)100-120 words for class 10th