Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology (FAST-NU) has been closed the 3 days Science Festival 2012 on Sunday 15-april-2012. There were more then 30 Educational Institutes and 600 Students participated in the FAST-NU science festival 2012. The festival Competition was divided into 6 sections Computer Software, Computer Networking designs, Mobile Applications, Computer Hardware, Short Film and Gaming. The Former Federal Minister Nisar Memon was the chef-guest in the closing ceremony of Sciences festival. He advised to specially participants in particular and Pakistani youth that you should self reliance in every aspect of life is the need of the hour. The number of wining Institutes were 7.
FAST-NU science festival 2012
- The City School
The Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology FAST-NU was established in 1980. It has the honor of being the first multi campus private sector university set up under the Federal Charter granted. Extracurricular activities exist at all levels of education. The previous Fast Universities Debating Championships have been extremely successful. The most prominent illustration of this can be seen through the scholarships Khushhali bank has offered to students in all leading universities of the country.
- A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4.
- Tel: 111 128 128 or (051) 831 4100-29.
- Fax: (051) 410 0619.
- Block-B, Faisal Town.
- Tel: 111 128 128 or (042) 516 5680-83.
- Fax: (042) 516 5232.
Karachi City Campus:
- 22-G, Block-6.
- PECHS, Karachi.
- Tel: (021) 439 0941-5.
Karachi Main Campus:
- Shah Latif Town (on National Highway).
- Tel: 111 128 128 or (021) 410 0541-7.
- Fax: (021) 410 0549.
- 160, Industrial Estate, Jamrud Road.
- Tel: 111 128 128 or (091) 589 1390.
- Fax: (091) 582 2320.
More Related Education Updates
- UHS Lahore Admission MBBS, BDS Session 2013-2014 Announcement
- Punjab University PUCIT Organized Job Fair 2013
- Punjab University LLB Part 1,2,3 Date Sheet and Schedule 2013 Declared
- PU Ba and BSc Exams 2013-2014 Registration For Private Students
- AKU Rescheduled Inter and Matric Exams Due to the Election