FPSC announces result of CSS 2010| CSS Result 2010 | Result of CSS 2010
The result of written part of Competitive examinations (CSS) examination 2010 announced 14th October 2010. The Federal Public Service Commission had conducted competitive examination (CSS) 2010 on 6th March 2010 for the posts of BS-17 under the Federal government.
This examination was conducted across the country in 21 big cities.
Total 11887 candidates applied for the examination and 7759 appeared in the examination, out of which only 638 declared pass.
480 male candidates and 158 female candidates declared pass.
CSS 2010 results page for Federal Pblic Services Commission.
FPSC announces result of CSS 2010,css, competitive examination 2010, css result 2010, fpsc, competitive result 2010, service commission result, css result,FPSC announces result of CSS 2010,CSS Result 2010,Result of CSS 2010
More Related Education Updates
- NTS GAT General-I Result 11 Jan 2015 - Graduate Assessment Test
- CM Punjab Govt Apna Rozgar Scheme 2015 Computerized Draw Selected Candidates list
- BISE Lahore Board Matric 9th & 10th Class Supply Result 2014
- University of Sargodha UOS MA/MSc Annual Exams Part 1, 2 Result 2015
- Bise Karachi 9th Class Result 2014 Matric SSC Part 1
You Find this Article By:
- FPSC Results