FUUAST Admissions Open Academic Year 2012: Vice Chancellor of Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology (FUUAST) Professor Dr Muhammad Kaiser has announced that in college admissions for the academic year 2012 will start from the first week of December 2011.
He said the admission process is conducted in Central Admission Committee. Muhammad Siddique has been named director of the commission. He stated that the income would be based on qualification testing of the National Service of the test (NTC) in the departments of Business Administration, Computer Science, Pharmacy and Geology. B Pharm students would be given equivalency certificate after completing a year Pharm D course.
Admissions in FUUAST in December Admission to PhD in Pharmacy, Economics and MBA Executive MBA and BBA in Business Administration also announced. Meanwhile, a 15-member body has been created to provide recommendations for the installation of the Faculty of Homeopathy in college.
More Related Education Updates
- Superior University Admissions 2013 Apply Online
- FCC Lahore Admission Open Fall 2013 Apply Online
- Virtual University Admission 2013 Online Private and Regular
- AIR University Admission 2013 in BS and MS Programs
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad Admission 2013