National testing service NTS has announced the GAT subject test for admissions in PhD programs. The test will be conducted on 19 May 2013. GAT Subject test is conducted by NTS for PhD programs. The validity of this test is two years. Candidates with a minimum of eighteen (18) years of education are eligible to appear in the test. Here is given below the complete test schedule of GAT Subject.
NTS test Date: 19th May 2013
Provisional Candidates list will be uploaded on the NTS website on 27 April 2013
Queries from the candidates will entertain up to 30th April, 2013.
Roll number slip will be dispatch on 4th May 2013
GAT subject test held for PhD is for the following programs:
- Agriculture economics
- Agriculture Extension
- Agriculture Crop Production
- Agriculture Crop Protection
- Agriculture Food Sciences
- Agriculture Plant Genetics
- Botany Chemistry
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- English (Linguistics)
- English (Literature)
- Environmental Sciences
- Fine Arts
- Forestry and Range Management
- Home Economics
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Library and Information Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Pakistani Language (Brahvi)
- Pakistani Language (Balochi)
- Pakistani Language (Punjabi)
- Pakistani Language (Pashto)
- Pakistani Language (Saraiki)
- Pakistani Language (Sindhi)
- Pakistani Language (Urdu)
- Pakistan Studies
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Social Anthropology
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Veterinary (Animal Sciences)
- Veterinary (Bio Medical Sciences)
- Veterinary (Clinical Sciences)
- Veterinary (Patho-Biological Sciences)
- Wild Life
The candidates will have to meet the eligibility criteria of HEC and they should visit NTS website for more exact details about their GAT test.
Application forms and online deposit slip can be obtained through NTS official website.
Use “Internet Explorer 8″ or earlier version to Download Application Form (Recommended).
Applications should reach NTS office latest by last date of submission of Registration Form.
NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
Last Date of Submission of application form is, Monday, 22nd April 2013.
You should deposit the test fee through prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
The candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed application form along with an online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
Deposit Amount is non-refundable/non transferable.
Mobile Phone is not allowed in examination centers.
Headquarter: (Islamabad Office)
96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad