The Higher Education Commission HEC has announced the Overseas Scholarships for the Blochitan Province on the MS/ M.Phil Leading to PhD Scholarship program base for the Students of Blochistan, An Initiative of Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan package (Batch-10 for the Spring and Fall Semester 2014. So HEC has invited the Applications from the Local/ Domicile Balochistan for the Award of Scholarships for MS/ M.Phil Leading to PhD/ PhD in University/ Countries with whom HEC have Signed documents of Understanding So please read all of these Instructions carefully which are provided below.
Printed copy of online application form completed in all respects should reach the undersigned latest by October 20, 2013 through registered mail or courier service. By hand / incomplete On any respect) application received after due date will not be entertained. Important Note: For any assistance please visit HEC Regional Center, Quetta.
GAT General Test:-
- Eligible candidates who have appeared in the GAT-General tests conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS) and obtained minimum of valid 50 marks (Accumulative Raw Score) provide a copy of the NTS result card with the application.
- GAT (General) test score is valid for two years from the date of test appearance.
- Those who do not have valid GAT score are advised to appear in GAT General Test conducted by National Testing Service scheduled to be held on October 06, 2013.
- Get yourself registered on NTS (www.nts.org.pk) by September 20, 2013.
All scholarships will be awarded on merit and District Quota and Government Employees should apply through proper channel otherwise applications will not be entertained. HEC will allocate any country/ university to the candidate. Only one Interview or admission chance against any country/ university will be provided to the candidate. Selected candidates will be required to fulfill the requirement of host University to secure the admission which may include international GRE, TOFEL IELTS, etc.
- Applicant must possess Domicile/ Local from Balochistan Province.
- Candidate must have completed sixteen (16) year education (Bachelor/ Masters).
- A minimum of 45% marks will be allowed while No 3′ Division is acceptable.
- Candidates must have secured at least valid 50 Marks (Accumulative Test Score) in Local GAT (general) test conducted by NTS (National Testing Service) in Pakistan.
- At least two Certificates/ Degrees must have been studied in and obtained from HEC recognized Universities/ DAls located in Balochistan province.
- For Medical Disciplines, applicant must provide the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificate.
- For Engineering Disciplines, applicant must provide the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) registration certificate.
- Maximum age on October 20, 2013
- 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/ Colleges and employees of the public sector R and D Organizations.
- 35 years of age forthose who have MS/ MPhil (18 year) degree and applying for PhD Programme.
- 30 years of age for those who have MA/ MSc/ Bachelor (16 year) degree and applying for MS/ MPhil leading to PhD.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before closing date.
- Candidates who already hold any other scholarship offer are not eligible.
Candidates are advised to appear in these tests before the interview/ admission. IELTS or TOFEL (with at least 7.0 Bands) may require for some universities abroad, Those who will be shortlisted, they will be asked to submit IELTS or TOFEL. Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of GAT general and Academic credentials scores and may be called for interview. Awardees will also have to execute a bond with the HEC to serve in (Public sector Universities affiliated colleges/ Colleges) of Balochistan Province for a minimum of five years after completion of their study.
Candidates having MS/ MPhil degree (18 years education) applying for PhD program will be preferred. For further details such as countries/ universities for MS/ MPhil leading to PhD and PhD program, List of disciplines/ Subjects, Minimum qualification/ Medium of Instructions/ Language course requirements and maximum funding available for each country/ university, Application processing fee and terms and conditions, please visit NEC website: www.hec.goy.pk/ahbp. NEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the printed copy of online application form:
- Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
- Attested photocopy of CNIC, and Domicile. (mandatory)
- Attested copy of PEC Registration for Engineering discipline. (if applicable)
- Attested copy of PMDC Registration for Medical discipline. (if applicable)
- Attested copy of GAT (General) score result card.
- In-Service (only for Government employees) candidates need to apply through proper channel with assurance from their employer that if scholarship is awarded, they will be released immediately to pursue their study and after completion of the studies, they will serve at parent Department/ Universities/ Colleges. Advance copies will be accepted however NOC from the organization must be provided before closing date.
- Original deposit slip/ Bank Draft/ ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- as application processing fee in favor of Director Finance. HEC can be deposited at Habib Bank limited, on Account Number 17427900133401.
For the Further Information regarding HEC Overseas Scholarships for Balochistan 2014 you should keep in touch with this page and if you have any query or question about it so you should comment us here in below comment section because we will help you and answer your question.
More Related Education Updates
- Minorities Students Educational Scholarships 2015 by Punjab Govt Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
- Fauji Foundation Scholarships 2015-16 Form Download for Matric Inter Postgraduate Students
- ICCBS UOK Internship Program 2015 Eligibility Criteria Last Date
- LUMS NOP Scholarship 2015 Apply Online
- USEF Pakistan Fulbright Scholarship Program 2015-2016 Eligibility Process Last Date
You Find this Article By:
- available result cards of blochistan of 2015
- balochistan2014 hec merit list
- hec scholarship m fil for balochistan