Purpose of IELTS: IELTS means International English Language Testing System. It is globally recognized English language test. This test is used to know whether the candidate is eligible to study in abroad or not. This test is conducted to know the proficiency of language. Every year millions of candidates appear in IELTS exams because they want to study abroad. There are two versions of IETS one is academic version and other is General training version.
The academic version is for academic purpose of the students who want to take admissions in English speaking countries. The general training version is for work experience and immigration purposes. All the candidates are tested in listening, reading, writing and speaking. Listening and speaking test is the same but reading and writing test may vary.
How To Apply For IELTS In Pakistan
Who conducts this test?
British council offices in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Multan and Quetta offer full testing facilities. British Council contact no. 0800-22000
Australian Education Office (AEO) also conducts this test at Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad.
AEO contact no. 042 6278936
Procedure for applying to IELTS:
Online Registration Process:
You can easily and quickly register online at
Download IELTS Registration Form:
You can download an IELTS registration form or obtain it from the designated branches of Standard Chartered Bank (SCB). You will get to know about the complete details here
Attach with your application form a clear photocopy of your valid computerized National identity card (CNIC) or passport (one you have mentioned on the form), two colored passport size identical photographs without eye glasses (not older than six months). Please write full name on the backside of each photograph. One photograph must be pasted securely with glue and other attached using a paper clip to the IELTS application form.
Send the above together with payment proof (SCB pink color deposit slip or Demand Draft in favor of respective British Council Office. Send your IELTS application form by post/courier to your nearest British Council Office along with the document described above.
IELTS Test Fee: kindly note that with effective from April 1st 2012 the British Council IELTS test fee will be Rs: 15000
Proof of Identification: You must bring your original and valid computerized national identity or passport along with the venue letter and the stationary required in transparent stationary case only.
Validity: IELTS TRF (Test Report Forms) is valid for 2 years only.
You should download the IELTS form filling details at the official website of British Council.
More Related Education Updates
- Check Online Aga Khan Laboratory Test Report Online and Charges Details
- Registration Process of Primary/Middle School in KPK with Requirements
- Essay on education in Pakistan
- Nokia Soft & Hard Reset Format Codes for All Mobiles
- Pakistani Schools in Qatar, Dubai, Riyadh, Kuwait, Sharjah UAE Oman
You Find this Article By:
- a1 marriage test center in multan
- procedure of sending ielts form to aeo
- procedure for ielts registration
- ielts form 2014 download general
- how to apply for the ilots test
- how to apply for ielts pakistan
- how i fill ielts online form in pakistan
- forms of ilets avaliable in standard charted bank
- does standard chartered provide ielts form
- british council ielts dates in lahore