NTS means national testing service, this test is necessary to get admissions in various universities of Pakistan. While some of the universities take their own test. NTS test is a standard test to examine the qualities of a student. If you want to get admission in university then you have to apply for NTS test because this test is the basic requirement of most of the universities in Pakistan.
The NAT test will be conducted in every month of year 2013. NTS Test has too much importance because it is not only required for admissions but also required for a job. Some of the jobs are given after the evaluation of the candidates through this test.
How to Apply for NTS Test and Online Registration Procedure
- First of all you have to open the official website of NTS where you can download the registration form. There are different types of NAT Test. Basic are 2 types i.e. NAT 1 after 12 years of education and NAT 2 after 14 years of education. GAT Test is conducted to get admissions in M.phill programs.
- There are different types of NAT Test NAT-IM, NAT-IE, NAT- IA, NAT-ICS, NAT-IGS, NAT-ICOM, NAT-2A, NAT-2B, NAT-2M, NAT-2O, NAT-2P
- After downloading the registration form of NTS Test. Print the form and then read the instructions to fill the form and fill according to that. Select your desired city that is nearest to you.
- Paste two picture of passport size and write your name at the back of photograph.
- Registration Fee is Rs. 600. Deposit Rupees 600 as registration fee on Given Bank deposit slip in any online branch of UBL, ABL or HBL Bank.
- Attach this Bank deposit slip with the registration form and send this registration form to the NTS address given at the end of the registration form by post.
- You will be sent your roll number slip through post in a few days. Otherwise you can print your roll number slip from the official website of NTS.
NTS Test 2013 Complete Guide Line Here
More Related Education Updates
- NTS LAW GAT Test 2014 Applications Forms Roll No Slips Download Now Result and Candidates List
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment Test 2014 Answer Keys Result and Selected Candidates List
- Allama Iqbal Open University NTS GAT Test 29 January 2014 Registration Form, Result
- Punjab Govt Educators jobs NTS Written Test 2013, Registration, Eligibility, Schedule
- NTS/EST English TOEIC A/B(1,2) Test 2013 Registration, Schedule and Result
You Find this Article By:
- nts online registration form
- nts online registration
- nts official website
- NTS Application
- nts online form
- apply for NTS
- nts online registration form 2014
- NTS Org Pk Gat Registration
- nts online form filling
- online registration in nts