Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is Power of Pakistan. Air Force of any Country is the most of the Important Force for its country. As Pakistan has strengthened its Army and Navy; it has also provided its Air force with latest aircraft like A-5, F-7, Mirage, F-16 and JF-17. Here we will provided the latest How to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF after Matric, FSc, Graduation and eligiblity criteria and how to apply online. The aim is not only to make use of the latest military technology but to formulate an effective war strategy. The objective is also to train technical man power which is capable enough to exploit full potential of the available technology for the Pakistan.
PAF offers a wide variety of these careers to the citizens of Pakistan. Life in the PAF is undoubtedly disciplined and demanding but then there are many rewards like handsome salary, accommodation, free medical facilities for self and family, generous leave and Air/Rail passage at concessional rates.
How to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF after Matric, FSc, Graduation
- Aero Technician
- Aero Support
- Education Instructor
- Religious Teacher
For the FSc Course: PC 16 to 22 years
For the Graduate Course: SSC 18 to 30 years
Three years training at Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Academy, Risalpur as an Aviation Cadet.
Candidate must be Unmarried for F.Sc Course and unmarried/married for Graduate Courses.
FSc Course: (Pre-Medical /Pre-Engg /Computer Sciences) 50% marks in aggregate.
Graduate Course: (B.Sc)
- Twice rejected by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) /General Head Quarters (GHQ) Selection Board.
- Twice screened out by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
- Once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ Selection Board (ISSB) and GHQ Selection Board will be considered at par for eligibility purpose. Absent from any service Selection Board will be treated as rejected.
- Twice rejected by ISSB or any service Selection Board for specific higher qualification courses.
- Permanently declared unfit by Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board (AFAMB) for commissioning in PAF/Army/Navy (Candidates declared unfit by Central Medical Board (CMB)/Combined Military Hospital (CMH) will remain ineligible until they are declared fit by AFAMB.
- If dismissed / removed / debarred from any Government Service including Armed Forces.
- If withdrawn/rejected from any service training institution for the reason of maladjustment/disciplinary ground/medical unfitness/resignation/purchase of release/character qualities. However, candidates withdrawn due to poor performance in academic or lack of flying aptitude are eligible to apply for Branch other than one they were withdrawn from.
- If convicted by a court of law for any offense.
- If their original Academic Certificates are found tampered with.
- If they have concealed any information or have provided incorrect information at the time of filling in their application forms.
- Intelligence tests/Academic tests in Physics & English of F.Sc level.
Interview and Preliminary Medical examination at PAF Information and Selection centres.
- Tests by ISSB and medical examination by Central Medical Board PAF Masroor Karachi followed by Flying Aptitude Test.
- Final selection in order of merit by Air Headquarters
Here Some other Useful Article for Your Career regarding Pakistan Air Force
You Find this Article By:
- join paf
- join pak air force
- how to join pakistan air force
- how to join paf after fsc
- join paf after matric
- Join PAF 2014
- paf risalpur admissions 2016
- can matrick numbers count in merit of gdp paf
- www joinpaf gov com pk