JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS Females And Women Fighter Commission OFFICERS Applications are invited of female candidates in the fields of Instructional, Staff Appointments for Grant of Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) in the Pak Armed Force and here we will provide all guide and tips that how to join Pak Army
Join Pakistan Army for Females And Women Complete Guide
The candidates must be qualified from reputed local / foreign universities / institutions recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) / Higher Education Commission (HEC) and must fulfill the following criteria and eligibility conditions which are mentioned below here.
Candidates can apply for the Relaxable upto 35 years in individual cases having higher qualification.
Candidate must have Martial status Unmarried (Single)
- Female Candidates age must Age 28 Years maximum.
- Female Candidates must have Height. 5 Feet & 2 Inches.
- 1.6 KM Run – 7 ½ Minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Sit Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 Minutes
- Ditch Crossin – 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
- Female citizens of Pakistan / Azad Kashmir Nationals and state subject of Class-I
Pakistani candidates having dual nationality will initiate the process for renunciation of their foreign nationality
- Will give an undertaking before joining Army that they will complete the procedure for renunciation of their foreign nationality before completion of their training.
- Those failing to renounce their foreign nationality or those who do not complete the procedure will not be granted commission.
- Additionally, they will be liable to pay the training charges / bond money and will be released from the Army.
- Already screened out or rejected twice by Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB)
- General Headquarters (GHQ)
- Naval Headquarters (NHQ)
- Air Headquarters (AHQ) Selection Boards for any type of commission in the Armed Forces. (Candidates rejected twice by ISSB for under graduate courses are eligible for third chance if they have attained post graduate degree).
- Declared medically unfit by Military Hospital/ Appeal Medical Board.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Certificate/Detailed Marks Sheet of FA/FSc/Equivalent.
- Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel
- Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hons) / BBA)
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B”
- alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- 6 x Coloured Photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- Original as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by Inter Services Selection Board are also required for Repeater Candidates.
- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
Here You Can Start your Successful Career in Pakistan Army
You Find this Article By:
- join pakistan army
- Pakistan Army Jobs for Women
- Join Pakistan Army for Girls
- join pak army for female
- jobs in pakistan army for girls 2012
- girls in pakistan army
- join pak army for women
- tests of army for girls after matric 2015
- army enrollment process in pakistan for b com girls
- bsc bzc k baad koi coarse