NTS is the National testing service its compulsory for the graduation admission by the higher education commission Pakistan. National testing service was established in 2002. National testing service conducts tests and assessments for admissions, scholarships, recruitment and promotion purposes. And its promoting the merit and quality education at the university and College education.
How To Pass GAT NTS Test
Graduate Admission test (GAT) service is the determine the capability and Suitability of a student for the postgraduate Program. Minimum sixteen years old students eligible for this testing service. Mostly foreign universities are also require it for the university admissions. And Higher Education Commission is also require the GAT qualified Candidates with the 50/100 score for Postgraduate M.Phil, MS and PhD programs in the public , private and government Institute College and Universities.
We will tell you about the GAT and NAT test exams method that how to pass the GAT and NAT tests.To pass the GAT and NAT resr its important to study and prepare well for the Graduate Admission Test. You can prepare your GAT and NAT test by your own base. For pass GAT and NAT test you can buy some books from market and can read them because these test are on the Objective type based. Like “Smart Brain GAT” is very beneficial book for the GAT test you can buy it. And “NAT E2″ and “GRE GAT general local test” by HI Brain. If you feel difficulty in preparation, you can buy CAT Practice Exercises for GAT. and some academies are offering GAT and NAT test Classes for the preparation. Here we will Show you some sample of GAT and NAT test paper.
GRE Test Time length is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
GAT-A : For
- Engineering & Technology
- Business Education
Verbal Ability Section = 30%, Quantitative Ability Section = 30%
Analytical Ability Section = 40%
GAT-B : For
- Social Science
- Arts & Humanities
Verbal Ability Section = 25%, Quantitative Ability Section = 25%
Analytical Ability Section = 50%
GAT-C : For
- Biological & Medical Sciences
- Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Verbal Ability Section = 40%, Quantitative Ability Section = 30%
Analytical Ability Section = 30%
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the GAT Test as scheduled by NTS. The registration process is given below:
- Download GAT registration form (typeable) and bank deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk. (Registration form is available on website only)
- Deposit Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) through online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
- Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of this Registration Form.
- All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
- Do not send any documents other than two photos and original bank deposit slip along with your GAT Registration Form.
More Related Education Updates
- List of Input, Output Devices and Both Input Output devices Related to Computer
- Can I recover a stolen laptop?
- How to clean your laptop's cooling fans
- 6 Tech Predictions for 2013
- NADRA Birth Certificates Fee,Sample and Registration Forms