The Iqra University Karachi has announced its Fall Semester Admission for the Various programs 2016 So Announcement of Admissions campaign is declared in the leading news papers nation-wide two months before the commencement of classes. and here we provide you all type of Admission which are published by the News papers in Pakistan. Here its Eligibility Criteria Dates and Schedule also provided. Admissions at IQRA University are based 100% on merit. Students applying for different disciplines must clear the admission test and the interview. Admission test is split into four sections: Quantitative Analysis, English Language, General Knowledge, IQ, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students) OR TOEFL IBT with 90 or TOEFL CBT with 570 or IELTS with Band 6 and SAT-1 with 1200, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students).
Iqra University Karachi Admission Fall 2016 Apply online
|Spring||January to May|
|Summer||June to August|
|Fall||August to December|
Qualifications required for Bachelor’s Program:
- Applicants should have minimum 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in B.E. an applicant must have:
- At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
- Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination.
- Or, at least 60% marks in Zero Semester offered by Iqra University (Zero semester is offered to the students securing 50% or above but below 60% marks in Intermediate Examination.)
Qualifications Required for Masters Program:
- Applicants should have minimum Second Division in Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university/institution.
- The number of credit hours needed to be completed for the award of a degree will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission.
- GMAT with 500ORIqra University Admission Test
|Description||BBA, Media||BS CS/TEL||BE||MS CS/TEL||MBA/ M.Phil MS(AV)||Certificate Course|
|Tuition Fee Per Course||9,000/-||–||–||9,000/-||9,000/-||12,000/-|
|Tuition Fee Per Credit Hour||–||2800/-||2800/-||–||–||–|
|Student Council Fee Per Sem.||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-|
|Sports Fee Per Sem.||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-|
|Registration Fee Per Sem.||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Security Deposit Per Sem.||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-|
|ID Card Fee||200/-||200/-||200/-||200/-||200/-||200/-|
Result of the Aptitude Test for the Semester “Fall 2016”
- Candidates appearing in the interviews are advised to bring all their original documents with them.
- Candidates are advised to come in formal attire (which would include a formal shirt, trousers and a tie for males).
- T-Shirts, Jeans and Slippers/Sandals are strictly not allowed.
- Candidates are advised to report at least half an hour before the commencement of their interview. Candidates reporting late for their interviews will not be entertained.
For the Further Information about the Admission 2016 of the Iqra University 2016 of any program so you should keep stay with us here on this page because here we will update you and provide you latest Admission dates and Schedule and Entry test dates and Time as well.
You Find this Article By:
- iqra university requirments for supuplementry students
- sample interview questions for test in iqra university