Admission are opened for all academic disciplines and departments of the University of Islamia Bahawalpur IUB. Students desirous of quality education in congenial and friendly environment of Bahawalpur are invited to become part of one of the six campus, four in bahawalpur and one each at bahawalpur and rahim yar khan. Application are invited on the prescribed forms to the following Undergraduate and postgraduate Morning (M) and Evening (E) Programs.
This YEAR Islamia University Of Bahawalpur is Initiating online admission 2012 process. The Facility is being offered to candidates seeking admission to a Bachelor or Master Program of the university even if their final degree Result has not yet been declared. The admission form is accessible from the university website iub.edu. Entry Test will be accepted NTS NAT Test. And here we will also provide NTS NAT Entry test 2013 for the IUB Admission 2013 Dates, Center, and Result here we will also provide Merit List will be displayed here.
Islamia University of Bahawalpur IUB Admission Session 2013-2014
How to Apply online Admission:
- Access ONLINE Admissions Link Throug University Website IUB.EDU
- Read admission instructions Provided.
- You need to deposit the online application fee first otherwise you will not be able to submit your application. Deposit of fee through payorder or demand draft is not acceptable.
- Either go to the prescribed HBL Branch , fill the challan form and deposit the online application fee Rs. 400/- in prescribed HBL branch. OR
- Print the Challan form online by providing the required information and deposit the fee ( Rs. 400/- in prscribed HBL Branch. OR
- If you have purchased the university prospectus you can use the Application form number printed on the form as challan form number for online submission of your application.
Online Admission With Login:
- Login to access the admission form.
- Fill all the required fields (marked with an asterisk) and submit application.
- You will receive an application number through your email and a PDF version of your filled application form.
- Use this number to update or check the status of your application.
- Print the PDF file, attach copies of the required documents and send it to the department concerned.
- Candidates awaiting their final degree result can submit their forms leaving the relevant field UN-filled.
- They will be able to update their form after the declaration of their result before the closing date i.e; Wednesday, 18th September, 2012 (4:00 pm).
- You can submit a maximum of 9 application forms, one each for a different program, from one registered account.
- You will have to submit separate application form for different programs/departments/campuses. However for every application form you must deposit separate application fee.
- You can update your result or check the status of your application, if and when required. However you will not be able to update any information once provided.
- In case of a problem contact admission committee of the respective department.
- Use latest/updated browsers to fill the forms.
IUB Offering rograms:
- Applied Psychology
- Bahawalnagar Campus
- Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Cholistan Institute of Desert Studies
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Educational Training
- International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Khawaja Farid Chair
- Library and Information Science
- Life Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Media Studies
- Modern Progressive Center Of Excellence In Islamic Studies
- Pakistan Studies
- Physical Education & Sports Sciences
- Political Science
- Rahim Yar Khan Campus
- Rangers Campus
- Seerat Chair
- Social Work
- Undergraduate Study Center
- University College of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences
- University College of Art and Design
- University College of Conventional Medicine
- University College of Engineering & Technology
- University College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- Urdu and Iqbaliat
In case of inconvenience while filling up of online form, please register your complaints or suggestions with.
- Muhammad Ishaq
- Assistant Registrar (Admissions),
- Phone: +92 62 925 0505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haroon Akhtar
- Web Master
- Phone: +92 62 925 5483
- Email: email@example.com
For the Further Information You keep in Stay with the Studysols If you have any Query you can comment us here below in the Comment session.
More Related Education Updates
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam Admission 2014 Entry Test
- SZABIST Islamabad Admission Spring 2014
- NUST University Islamabad Admission 2014 (Undergraduate NET-1)
- UET Lahore Admission Master/M.Phil Degree Programs 2013
- Bahria University Karachi Admissions Session 2013-2014