PLAN YOUR FUTURE NOW So you should Join the top most university of the Southern Punjab ranked 8 in the country by the HEC. Online Admissions Open The first public sector university to offer a paperless online admission facility, Visit our this page for the Further Complete details and latest news and updates about university criteria Admission Entrance test and result from last week of July, 2013.
Select a suitable degree from the list of Bachelors and Masters Morning (M) and Evening (E) programs, given below being offered at our 6 campuses in Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar and Rahim Yar Khan and apply online. Displaying of First Merit List for Morning Classes Monday, 16 September, 2013 ment of Classes (gaming and Evening) Monday 290413 Commence, Displaying of First Merit List for Evening Classes
The Admission Test: Programs where NAT is mandatory: National Aptitude Test NAT Conducted by the NTS is Mandatory for Admission to thee Following program. MS Chemistry, BS Media Studies, BS Economics, BS Commerce, BS Cs, BS IT, BBS (Honors) After 12 year Education.
Every year, students in thousands queue up for collecting admission / application forms and then again for submitting the admission / application forms. This leads to problems in managing the applications, resulting in annoyed parents and students alike.
Current Admission Process :-
1. Print Forms :
- Institute incurs expenditure on printing of admission forms, and in absence of any reliable forecasting system on how much application it is going to receive it may overspend by printing excessive application forms or may fall in crisis if there is excess demand of application forms.
- Once printed, changes to the application form are not only difficult but also incurs additional cost.
2. Handle Queries & Distribute Forms :
- Wastage of institute’s resources as same information has to be imparted to candidates / guardians individually.
- Candidates / Guardians have to queue up numerous times i.e. to collect form, to submit form, to view merit list, etc.
3. Collect Forms :
- Chances of form misplacement are very high, because of huge number of applications.
- Wastage of institute’s resources due to involvement of people / teachers in form collection.
4. Sort List Candidates :
- It is difficult to stop in-eligible candidates from applying.
- It is a tedious and time consuming process to list out data of each candidate, manually check them against documents submitted, resulting in delay and wastage of valuable resources.
- Multiple merit lists often leads to duplication of work for the institution, even candidates / guardians have to visit again and again to check the latest merit list.
In addition to the above, the admission process is not transparent, leading to scope for widespread malpractices. In order to rectify these shortcomings, optimize the current admission process and make it more transparent IUB Admission Committee has come up with an “Online Admission Application System”.
Developing the Online Admission Application System was not an easy thing to do as we were facing the following challenges:-
More Related Education Updates
- NED University Admissions In Master at Textile Management for Session 2014
- B tech Admission in Pakistan 2014
- NED University Of Engineering & Technology Karachi Admission 2014
- NED University of Engineering and Technology Master Program admission 2014
- Leads University Lahore Admission Open 2014-15
You Find this Article By:
- first merit list of mcs in iub bwn campus 2013
- iub admission from fall
- iub bbs fee schedule 2014
- merit list 2013 mcs in iub