Allied bank is one of the well reported banks of banks working across the country and providing innovative services to its customers. Allied bank is offering career opportunities for the position of bank tellers. This shinning opportunity is for those candidates who want to a good career in banking sector of Pakistan. One of the Bank’s aims is to become an ‘employer of choice’ not only because of offering market competitive packages, but also by imparting one of the best on-the-job training experiences, providing cross-functional rotation to enable the employee to grow and entrusting young employees with key responsibilities to prepare them for future leadership roles.
Job opportunity for the position of bank tellers:
Allied bank invites applications from young graduates for placements in branches across Pakistan for the position of bank tellers. Allied bank is an equal opportunity employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. The bank has right to accept or reject any application without any reason.
Job Description and Salary Package:
Bank tellers are mainly responsible to manage customer services and handle over the counter banking transactions, including cash handling. In future this career position will take you to become Banking Service officer after successful completion of duration of this service as Bank teller.
In Allied bank the candidates are offered highly competitive market based salary which is based on performance increments on achievement of desired performance levels.
- Qualification: At least Bachelor or equivalent from HEC recognized Pakistani or well reputed foreign universities. Preference will be given to commerce graduates.
- CGPA/Division: Minimum CGPA 2.5/2nd Division or at least 45 %( in case of percentage system).
- Age: Maximum 27 years, as on June 01, 2013.
Job Application procedure:
Those candidates who full the above mentioned criteria and are ambitious to make successful career in banking should apply online at allied bank website:
Once you know that you are capable to apply then you have to fill online job application form where you have to put your personal details including personal information, academic qualifications, work experience and other required details. You should apply before closing date of job application.
Last date to apply: Sunday April 14, 2013
After the process of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates should apply through proper channel because hard copies of CVs through courier service or phone calls will not be entertained.
More Related Education Updates
- Bank Alfalah Trainee Officers Jobs 2014 Apply and Registration forms Online
- Sindh Police Constable Recruitment Physical, Written Test and Interview Schedule 2014
- Pakistan Ordinance Factories POF Wah Cantt Jobs 2014 Eligibility and Forms Download
- Join PIA Karachi Jobs 2014 Eligibility and Forms Online for Submission
- University of Health Sciences Lahore Jobs 2014 Opend
You Find this Article By:
- www alied bank teller jobs pk
- Allied Bank Jobs Apply Online
- allied bank tellers jobs 2013 list of canidates
- www alid bank limted test shadul for teller job
- what is coming date for test of allied bank2013
- online apply to allied bank
- join alied bank jobs
- jobs in allied bank online apply
- future of teller job in pakistan
- definition of teller in abl