If you have Intermediate degree and want to Join Pakistan Army as Commission officer then you join PMA Long Course. Registration for Technical Cadet Course for the Armed force is starting from 28 February till 15 March 2013 (Including Saturday/Sunday). The Preliminary Tests will be held from 19 March – 30 March 2013 (Except Saturday / Sunday / Close Holidays). MBBS with higher postgraduate qualifications in MRCOG / FCPS (Pak) / FRCS / MS American Boards / Certificate or equivalent in respective fields of its specialties.
Join Pak Army As A Officer Commission Guide
Candidates can apply for these various posts Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female), Pathology, (HPG) (Male/Female), Radiology (HPG) (Male/Female), Basic Medicine Sciences (Male/Female), Gynecology (HPG) (Female).
AGE & Relaxation In Age:
17 years to 21 years until the month of September. (relax-able for three months both in upper and lower age limit)
And Some Post Require these Age Limits 32 years on until the month of May due to respected Qualification. Relax-able up-to 40 Years in case of better qualification / experience on the recommendations of the GHQ Selection Board.
Male And Female Also can join Pak Army Officer Commission.
Candidate must be Unmarried (Single).
Candidate must be Citizens of Pakistan, domiciles holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani. But those candidates whose lives in the foreign and they wish apply to for Pak Army Officer Commission they can apply through embassy.
- Minimum Height – 5’-4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Inde
- FSc (Pre Engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Studies, Computer Science with minimum 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed (English being compulsory) in five subjects and ‘A’ level passed in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Computer Studies, Computer Science in Grade A-C.
- Candidates possessing qualifications such as ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board of Chairmen Committee (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with the application form.
- Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 65% marks and appeared/are appearing in
- FSc Part-II / Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” duly issued by the Head of the institutions.
- Candidates with Computer Science instead of Chemistry in FSc can apply for Computer Software Engineering only.
- “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB / GHQ Selection Board.
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/resigned/discharged/dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed / removed from any other Government Service.
- Diploma holders.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Those studying in any of the Armed Forces Institutions/Academies or nominated against reserved defense quota seats / studying a Paying Cadet in any of the Armed Forces Technical Colleges.
For the More Info about Join Pak Army As A Officer Commission keep in touch with Studysols And you you have any query about the Join Pak Army As A Officer Commission or you want to ask any Question about it So comment us here below Comment Session.
Here You Can Start your Successful Career in Pakistan Army
More Related Education UpdatesShare Tweet
You Find this Article By:
- join pakistan army commission
- Qualifications to Join Pak Army
- ambition of my life join pak army as an officer
- pakistan army commission test tiyari
- pakistan army tcc 2015 course dates
- pma long cours ka lia kis myn jana parta ha?i
- registration for tcc 2015 pakistan army
- second leiftan commision in 2015 pak army
- single army officer mobile number
- TCC ARMY COURSE DATE 2015