The Pakistan Navy consists of around 24,000 active personnel, Pak Navy force includes a small Naval Air and the approximately 2,000 member paramilitary Maritime Security Agency, charged primarily with protecting Pakistan’s exclusive economic zone. Career in Pakistan Navy or Pak Bahria is one of the most dignified careers in Pakistan, Every branch of Navy demand team work. Officer has to perform their duties on sea and coast during employment career.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet Term 2013-A
Registration Last Date: 25 November 2012
Entrance Test: 18 November 2012
Result: 25 November
Excellent career opportunities in Pakistan Navy are offered to the talented youth in different fields. A huge number of students apply in the Pak Bahria. Following is the process of applying in Pak Bahria as an officer and the selection requirements and procedures involved in Becoming a General Duty Pilot in the Pakistan Air Force.
- Age on 01-07-2013
- Civilian Candidates. 16 ½ – 21 years
- Service Candidates. 17-23 years. (Armed Forces only)
- Height. 5’4″ (minimum)
- Candidates must have qualified HSSC/A-Level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects.
- Physics, Math’s and Chemistry
- Physics, Math’s and Computer Science.
- Physics, Math’s and Statistics.
- Candidates of A- Level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- F.Sc part-II appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in Part-I are eligible. However, they have to provide a hope certificate.
- Entrance Test: 18 November 2012
- Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
- Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics & General Knowledge): 80 minutes
- Result: 25 November 2012
- Preliminary Medical/ Interview: Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test/ preliminary medical and interview.
- Tests/Interview at ISSB
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
- Final Selection by naval Headquarters.
Note: The Candidatures are advised to get their ears & teeth cleaned by a Specialist doctor
- Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB Selection Board OR once Rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training institution of Armed Forces on any ground
- Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/ Institution on disciplinary grounds
- Tested within four months (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB)
- Tested within one year validity period. (As validity of GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB selection board stands for one year).
- Dismissed/ Removed from Govemment Service
- Candidates MEDICALLY UNFIT by an Armed Force Appeal Medical Board
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces hospital except those clear by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered original academic corticated
- Concealment of information in the application form
How to Register:
- Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
- Online registered candidates must bring postal Order of Rs.200/-(crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or cash in line of postal order on the day of entrance test.
- Other Benefits:
- Free Medical treatment of self / family and parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/ assignments abroad
- 50% concession for self/ family on travel by Air/ Railways
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University and professional Institutional.
Peshawar: Warsak Road, Peshawar Cantt.
Rawalpindi: H NO 102 St-1 Fazal Town Airport Road Rawalpindi,
(Ph 051-5961836-5953060 )
Sialkot: Old Distt. Engineer Residence, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Sialkot Cantt
Lahore: 92, Shami Road, near Fortress Stadium, Lahore Cantt.
Faisalabad: Bahria Road New Civil line Faisalabad,
Multan: 217 Sher Shah Road, Multan
Sukkur: House No.A-14 Friends Housing Society Near yusuf masjid Shikarpur Road Sukkur
Karachi: 7-Liaquat Barracks, Raffiqui Shaheed Road, Karachi
(Ph 021- 56636704)
Quetta: 414, Zarghoon Road, Opposite Quetta Serena Hotel, Quetta Cantt
DI Khan: 10 Aziz Bhatti Road Opposite DSG Play Ground, D I Khan
You Find this Article By:
- join pak navy registration 2014
- Join Pak Navy PK Online Registration 2013
- Join Pak Navy Registration 2013
- nro-faisalabad@paknavy gov pk
- joinpaknavy gov pk
- nro-karachi@paknavy gov pk
- nro-faisalabad@paknavy gov pk as a khateeb
- pak navy may konsa tast hai
- paknavy nts result
- 2nd year physic guide and notes edu kpk pk free download