Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is Power of Pakistan. Air Force of any country is the most of the Important Force for its country. As Pakistan has strengthened its Army and Navy, It has also providing its air force with latest Aircraft like A-5, F-7, Mirage, F-16 and JF-17, Quality of Aircraft and quality of men is the utmost importance of Pakistan Air force, The PAF is very much selective about choosing the right men for this selection. The selection in Pakistan Air force requires a set of highly advanced set of selection procedures which advances with a high standardized procedure of training, resulting in a rewarding career in the Pakistan air force.
joining Pakistan Air force as a general duty pilot is one of the most daring and brave careers in life as PAF picks out one of the finest men and Women in her country, The Pakistan air force known to be one of the best air force in the world has acquired new era’s of human skills and initiation, as our Quaid said about Pakistan Air force Second to none” surely it is and the men our air force chose are second to none as well.
Age Requirements: 16 to 22 years
Nationality: Male/Female citizens of Pakistan. (Candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender their foreign nationality upon joining the course otherwise their candidates will be cancelled).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:
- HSSC/FSC (Pre Engineering/Pre Medical).
- Senior Cambridge in five subjects and should have passed physics ans Math’s or Biology in “A” Level.
- Intermediate with physics and any two of Math’s Statistics, Biology and Computer Science. (Equivalence certificate in case of foreign qualified).
- Marital Status: Unmarried Male/Female citizens of Pakistan.
Selection Procedure: Registration at PAF Information & Selection centre candidates are required to reregister themselves in the PAF Information and Selection center’s situated in the following cities in Pakistan,
Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test in Test in physics & English: Intelligence tests are followed after the registration these tests are conducted in the selection centers followed by physics and English academic test.
Preliminary Medical examination and Interview at Selection center: Medical examinations are held by a Medical officer of the PAF in selection centers, Medical examination usually carry out Height, Weight, eye sight and chest inflation tests with other important tests, Interview are conducted by the Officer commanding of the Selection centers and psychologist officers.
Test at ISSB: After succeeding and going through medical and intelligence tests, the successful candidates are given a call by the ISSB and brought over for a 5 day series of tests in Kohat, Gujrawala and Malir(Karachi) any location near to the address of the candidates.
Medical Examination at CMB: Recommended candidates are then referred to CMB (Central Medical Board) after ISSB, these examinations are held in PAF base Masroor and is a procedure talking almost 2 to 3 days.
Flying Aptitude Test: After Recommended by the Medical Board successful candidates are then scheduled for flying aptitude that is held at PAF I&S Centre, Karachi, The flying aptitude tests is the most difficult step in becoming a GD pilot, as it acquires the reflex and concentration of candidates. After the above tests, Selected and successful candidates are then finally Selected in the order of merit by the Air Headquarters and are then sent to training at the PAF academy Risalpur where they have a three and a half year of studies up to BSc and basic flying training at PAF Academy, Risalpur.
. Commissioning: On successful completion of training the Aviation Cades are commissioned in the GD (P) Branch of the PAF
Abbotabad: 310, Mansehra Road, Near Ayub Medical complex, Abbottabad
Bahawalpur: 10-A Extension Scheme Sattelite Town, Bahawalpur
Faisalabad: Main Jhang Road, Near 64 Pulley Stop, Faisalabad
Phone: 041- 9201199
Hyderabad: 49, Salahudin Road, Hyderabad
Phone: 022 – 9200936
Karachi: Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Near PAF Base, Faisal, Karachi
Phone: 021 – 99240999, 99547911
Mianwali: TMA Rest House, Balu Khail Road, Committee Chowk, Mianwali
Phone: 0459 – 234397
Multan: 217, Sher Shah Road, Multan
Phone: 061 – 9201183
Peshawar: 9, The Mall, Peshawar
Phone: 091 – 9210829
Quetta: MA, Jinnah Road, Quetta
Phone: 081 – 9201753
Rawalpindi: 3, The Mall, opposite AFIC, Rawalpindi
Phone: 051 – 5701143
Sukkur: Minara Road, opposite Govt. Islamia College,Sukkur
Phone: 071 – 9310409
More Related Education Updates
- CAT Admission Procedure and Subjects Papers Rules CBE System
- Paramedical Admission Procedure and Subjects After Matric and Intermediate
- Nursing Admission in Intermediate and in BSc Procedure and Subjects
- D.Com Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
- FA General Science Group Admission Procedure and Subjects Compulsory and Elective
You Find this Article By:
- 2014 dates for gd pilot registration in pak
- paf gd pilots datesheet 2014
- paf gdp eyesight
- PAF requirements for fighter pilot after matric
- pakistan air force join as gd pilot
- Pakistan air force trining
- Piolet pakistan Air force
- recruitment in paf as a gdpilot in paf for the year 2014
- registration date for gd poilt 2014 after f a
- requirements for paf pilot for girls after matric in 2014