Appointments/ Miscellaneous Join Pakistan Army as a captain through short service commission entry 2013 for the MA/ MSc ( Islamic Studies, Computer Sciences and Pakistan Studies and Urdu) BSc/ BE in (Textile/ Leather Technology, Plastic/ Wood Technology, Metallurgy Engineering, Chemical Engineer) DVM or equivalent and MA/ MSc Psychology. Citizens of Pakistan (Pakistani National) and domicile holders of these various province Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Biltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Join Pakistan Army As Captain 2013 Through Short Service Commission Register Online
a. QUALIFICATION / AGE CATEGORY OF SELECTION
|(1)||Army Education Corps (AEC)||? MA / MSc in following disciplines:-? Islamic Studies? Computer Sciences
? Pakistan Studies
|28 Years as on 1 May 2013|
|(2)||Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||? BSc / BE in following disciplines:-? Textile/Leather Technology? Plastic/Wood Technology
? Metallurgy Engineering
? Chemical Engineering
|28 years on1 May 2013|
|(3)||Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC)||DVM or equivalent degree from Pakistan, UK or USA Registered with PVMC||Civilians 28 Years on1 May 2013
Serving VASs of RV&FC
21-35 Years on 1 May 2013
|(4)||Psychologist||M.A / M.Sc Psychology (Minimum 2nd Division)||28 years on1 May 2013|
b. COMMON FEATURES
(1) Min CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 62.5% marks in annual system.
(2) M.Phil / MS will be given preference.
(3) Appearing candidates can also apply with Hope Certificate issued by respective Institutions. Candidates will deposit their certificate / mark sheets on announcement of result before 3rd week of March 2013, otherwise they will not be considered for selection / induction in 1st Half 2013.
(4) No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division / Grade C throughout the academic career.
(5) Candidates only graduated from HEC / PEC recognized universities or foreign universities recognized by HEC.
(6) Candidates acquired MA / MSc Degree as private candidate are not eligible.
c. GENDER – Male
d. MARITAL STATUS – Married / Unmarried
e. NATIONALITY Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
f. PHYSICAL STANDARDS
(1) Minimum Height – 5’ – 4’’ (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight – As per Body Mass Index
2. INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
a. A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA / OTS / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
b. A candidate with specific higher qualification who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA / OTS / Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
c. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
d. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
e. Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
f. Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
g. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
h. Dismissed / removed / debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
i. Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
3. REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE. Candidates can register either through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
a. REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. Candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll number slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates must attain working knowledge of computer, as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs. Candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll number along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
|c. SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION / PRELIMINARY TESTS. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per the following schedule:- (1)||Registration||01 – 25 January 2013|
|(2)||Preliminary Tests||4 – 21 February 2013|
f. PHYSICAL TESTS. Candidates are required to qualify following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 km Run – 9 Minutes
(2) Push Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(3) Sit Ups – 10 Repetitions in 2 Minutes
(4) Chin Ups – 2 Repetitions in 2 Minute
g. ISSB TESTS. Short listed candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letters.
4. FURTHER SELECTION. Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Quetta, Karachi, Multan, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Peshawar. No TA / DA is admissible. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
5. TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA. 6 Months.
6. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
a. Original certificates / detailed marks sheets along-with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree / diploma.
b. Candidates serving in government Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
c. Attested photo copy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e. 6x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
NOTE: Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.
- 7. BOND. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 7 years. The applicability of bond will commence on successful completion of basic military training at PMA Kakul. For further details visit
- www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk OR nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers at Rawalpindi,Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta,Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
- Email your queries on Webmaster@joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- For ISSB call up notice visit www.issb.com.pk
|Join Pakistan Army As A Captain 2013 Application Online|
You Find this Article By:
- signing bond in short service commission army