If you want to Join Pakistan Army as a commission Officer Regular, So you should join it through PMA 132 long Courses 2013. you will be in for a life of adventure, challenges and opportunities that won’t compare to any other career. All what matters is that you are ready to learn new skills and have the spirit to serve the country with full zeal and zest.
The Registration of the application submission Last date will be 08 April to 12 May 2013 Saturday Sunday as well. Basic Entry tests will be 20 April to 12 July 2013 With out Saturday Sunday and Official Holiday. All candidates, less those who appear at ISSB for PMA Long Course only, will be considered as fresh candidates for preliminary selection.
|(1)||Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relax-able for three months both in upper and lower age limit|
|(2)||Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel||17-23 Years||-|
|(3)||Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA)||17–24 Years||-|
|(4)||Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||-|
Gender. Candidate Should be Male.
Marital Status. Applicant must be Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Nationality. Candidate should be Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan, upon final selection candidates with dual nationality to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Minimum Height- 5’- 4“(162.5cm)
Weight - As per the Body Mass Index
Marks – FA / FSc
Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% mks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course
Relaxation of Marks – FA / FSc. 55 % marks for the candidates from specified area with domicile. Area incl Balolchistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab, who have been actually studying in same areas.
Serving Army Soldiers. 50 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Hope Certificate. Candidates who have passed Part-1 of Intermediate Examination with minimum 60% marks and appeared / are appearing in Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by the Head of the institutions.
Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate. Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc MUST get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
Ineligibility Criteria (Conditions)
- “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection & Review Board
- Declared medically unfit by Military Hospital/ Appeal Medical Board.
- Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/ resigned /discharged/ dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy & Air Force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile, or declared unsuitable.
- An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
- Candidates can either register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-
- Registration Through Internet
- A candidate can register on website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk . Date and time of test shall be intimated on internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidate will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
- Registration at AS&RCs
- The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no along-with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
- Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests. Registration and Preliminary Tests will be held as per announced schedule.
Note : Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs for preliminary tests.
- Written/ Intelligence Tests: Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical / medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km Run – 8 ½ minutes . The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” with a depth of 4’
- Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through website as well as call up letter. . Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and short listed for ISSB test.
- Further Selection:
- Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB Test by GHQ. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
- Training Period at PMA:
- 2 Years.
- Documents Required at AS&RCs:
- Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc / Equivalent. In case of ‘O’ lvl / ‘A’ lvl, submission of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” alongwith Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years old.
- One set of attested photocopies of above mentioned documents.
- 6 x Coloured photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class 1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as three photocopies of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
Note: – Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
For further details visit:
- Nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.
- Email your queries on
- For ISSB call up notices visit
More Related Education Updates
- Punjab Educators Directorate of Staff Development Education Jobs 2013
- LCWU Lahore Professor, Assistant, Associate Jobs in Lahore 2013
- UOG Nawaz Sharif Medical College Gujrat Career Opportunities 2013
- Pakistan Navy Civilian Apprentices-Ship Scheme paknavy.gov.pk
- Medecins Sans Frontieres announced Water Hygiene and Sanitation WHS Jobs 2013