Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor 2014 because Pak navy has offered the various Positions as a sailor for this year, If you are interesting to join Military force Pakistan So you should catch this opportunity, And Applying process has been started on the Official Website, So you should not waste your time and try submit online form as soon as possible because after the due date online application procedure will be closed, it is one of the best career opportunity to make your future bright so you dnt lose it.
Application form submission last Date (DEADLINE) is 17th January 2014 so apply online within due dates. And Complete Information about the Join Pak Navy is provided below like eligibility Criteria, Ineligibility criteria, How to apply, who can apply, Dates and Schedule, tests.
Recruitment of sailors in Pakistan Navy is carried out twice a year. 1st Batch joins PNS HIMALIYA in first week of May and 2nd Batch in first week of November every year. After enrolment in the navy as a sailor, they join boot camp training in the New Entry School at PNS HIMALIYA.
Upon successful completion of initial training, they are allocated different branches and sent for subsequent Technical training. This forms the basis of their technical base, which is consolidated with subsequent professional and technical training at respective schools.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
- Age: For all categories except for MTD and Naib Khateeb is 16 to 20 Years, for MTD branch 16 to 24 Years, for Naib Khateeb not more than 35 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried.
- However, not applicable to MTD branch and Naib Khateeb candidates
- Height 162.5( 5′-4″ ) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine, for PTI & Music branch is 170 cm ( 5′-7″ ).
- For Female Technician 152.4 cm (5 ft)
- Operation/Aviation/Marine Engineering/Logistic : Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Female Medical Technician : Matric with 65% marks in agg.
- Naval Police/MARINE/PTI/Musician : Matric with 60% marks in agg.
- CHEF/Steward : Matric with 55% marks in agg.
- MTD :Matric. Holding valid driving licence
- TOPASS/Sanitary Worker : 8th Class Pass
- Entrance Tests:
- Intelligence test
- Academic test for Science Group(English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
- Academic test for Arts Group(English, Maths, Gen:Science and General Knowledge)
- Preliminary Medical
- Screening of Hepatitis B & C
- Final Selection on merit by NHQ
HOW TO REGISTER?
You can register yourself by visiting nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre along with following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable
- Rs. 30/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
For any query/ additional information please contact, write or e-mail at:
Directorate of Recruitment
Phone: 20062370-5, 9201418
Fax : 051-9261551, 9261553
UAN No: 111-647-647
You Find this Article By:
- pak navy online registration 2014
- join pak navy 2014
- Joinpaknavy Pk Online Registration 2014
- Pakistan Navy Online Registration Form
- joinpaknavy pk online registration 2015
- join neavy vacancy arts group
- paknavy 2014 interview
- pakistan navy bharti
- pak navy bhrti 2015-16
- Pak navy bharti date