The Board of Intermediate Education Karachi announced the dates for submission of examination forms of the annual higher secondary school certificate (HSSC) examination-2013 (part-I) for all groups (Science, Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, and Science General) , Commerce, Humanities, Home Economics and Medical Technology Groups).
According to the controller examination of Karachi board Mohammad Imran Khan Chishti, all students of commerce (private) and humanities (private) part-I may submit their forms at the bank branch situated in the board office. Students ensure that filled in forms should be duly attested by the principles concerned.
Karachi Board Inter Exams 2013 Form Submission Schedule
Regular students of HSSC part 1 can submit their forms at their colleges.
According to a BIEK notification, the forms may be submitted between Nov 19 and Dec 12 following which a late fee of Rs200 will be charged from students who submit their forms between Dec 13 and Jan 7, 2013. Afterwards, an additional late fee of Rs500 will be charged for submission of forms till Jan 21. Candidates submitting forms between Jan 22 and Feb 4 will have to pay an additional late fee of Rs 1, 000.
Candidates of pre-medical, pre-engineering, science general, commerce, humanities, home economics and medical technologies groups can submit their forms in the same dates without late fees.
Important facts about the Board: Board of intermediate and secondary education Karachi is also known as BIEK which is responsible to conduct the examination of SSC and HSSC classes. Karachi board was established in 1974 and it has authority to organize, regulate, develop and control Intermediate Education. The Board of Intermediate Education Karachi not only play a role as an examining body but is also responsible for maintaining and controlling the standard of education and other activities, which ensure physical, moral and spiritual development of the college students.
Karachi board ensures the transparent checking system of examination because in this way hard working students can get motivation otherwise students demoralize if the result is not fair. So board of Intermediate and secondary education Karachi is responsible for transparent far checking system of examination.
As the destiny of a nation depends upon the quality of education so Karachi board is trying hard to improve the quality of education for the benefit of students. Karachi board covers all the area of Karachi and hundreds of government and private colleges are affiliated to Karachi board. The students should submit their examination forms before the last date as notified by the board so that they can freed from any problems.
More Related Education Updates
- Prime Ministers Youth Training Scheme 2015 Application Form Download Apply Online
- CM Punjab Free Laptop Scheme for Teachers 2015 Arts Science
- All Punjab Matric Exams 2015 will start from 02 March
- CM Shahbaz Sharif approves Merit Scholarships For Minorities Students worth of Rs30m
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb
You Find this Article By:
- examination form of 1st year
- inter board of karachi commerce registration valid
- interbord ninth class reshut com
- intermediate 2015 form fill last date private karachi
- intermediate commerce fee last date 2015
- karachi 2nd year commerce regular exam form sbmit last date
- 1st year admission form 2012 last date karachi
- karachi interboard arts private exam fees last date
- last date of enrolment form submission 1st year commerce karachi board
- last date of examination form submission for 1st year