Kinnaird College For Women announced their admission for Fall 2013 in undergraduate and Graduate programs. Last Date to Submit Application Form July 2013. Application Forms shall be submitted to the KCW campus from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. No Application Form will be accepted after the expiry of the last date for submission of Application Forms.
In the Undergraduate programs there following Courses Offered by Kinnaird College for Women in BS, BBA , BA Fine Art and BCS degrees.There are Following Faculties are included in Undergraduate Admission.
Kinnaird College For Women Admissions 2013 for Undergraduate and Graduate
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- English Literature
- Fine Arts
- English Language & Linguistics
Faculty of Social Sciences
- International Relations
- Political Science
Faculty of Professional Studies
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Media Studies
Faculty of Natural Formal & Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Sciences and Human Nutrition
Kinnaird College for Women is offering the admission 2013 in some various programs FSc Pre-Engineering, Pre-medical And FA Humanities, General Science, ICS (Physics), ICS (Statistics) and I.Com. It’s Offering Intermediate Morning and Evening both class. Application form for the admission will be available here So you can Download from here.
Download the Application From from here and fill it carefully and send the form along with your matriculation Result card and 85% percent marks must in Matriculation for admission to FSc Pre-Medical and Pre-Engineering. 75% percent Marks must in Matriculation for Admission to FA Humanities, General Science, ICS (Physics), ICS (Statistics) and I.Com.
Kinnaird College for Women Undergraduate Admission 2013 Details
All admissions to Kinnaird College for Women are based on merit. Previous academic performance and the NAT test scores are taken into account for admission on “open merit ” and also for any category within “reserved seats”. A separate form must be used for each category and the chosen option clearly indicated on each admission form. Applicants must ensure all relevant documents listed in the forms are attached.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
- FA/FSc Part-I with minimum 60% marks OR A-level in three subjects (main subjects no subsidiary) with minimum Grade B (60%) with Equivalence Certificate OR Grade 12 with minimum Grade B (60%) with Equivalence Certificate OR any equivalent examination for all majors other than Urdu, Geography and Statistics.
- FA/FSc Part-I with minimum 55% marks OR any equivalent examination for Urdu, Geography and Statistics majors.
- SSC with a minimum Grade B (60%) OR O-level in eight subjects with minimum Grade B (60%) with Equivalence Certificate or Grade 10 with minimum Grade B (60%) with Equivalence Certificate OR any equivalent examination.
- The NAT-I test conducted by ‘National Testing Service’ with a minimum 50% cumulative score.
Kinnaird College for Women announced the Post Graduate admissions in various MPhil Programs which are mention in below Admission Ad for full details.
Kinnaird College For Women Graduate Admission 2013 Details
MASTER IN PHILOSOPHY (M.Phil) DEGREES
(Post 16 Years of Education)
Candidates who have completed 16 years of formal education can apply for M.Phil degree programs listed below.
1. Accounting and Finance
2. Applied Linguistics
3. English Language Teaching
4. English Literature
5. Environmental Sciences
6. International Relations
7. Media Studies
9. Business Administration
10. Applied Psychology
11. Computer Science
12. Food Sciences & Human Nutrition
MBA / M.Phil Business Administration (1 ½ years)
• 4 years BBA/B.COM (Hons) with minimum CGPA of 2.50.
• The GAT-General conducted by the National Testing Service
with a minimum 50% cumulative score.
Admission Procedure and Important Dates:
- Admission Hand Books are available on Askari Bank at Banking timings from July 2013.
- All Applicants must fill the Forms and submit at Kinnaird College for Women from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM by july 2013.
- All Applicants Required NAT I for Bachelor , NAT II for Master and NTS GAT General for Mphil admission.
- The Test will be Conducted at Kinnaird College on July 2013 at 9:00 AM.
- Announcement of Merit List will be on August 2013.
- Last Date of Payment of Fee is August 2013.
- Session Commencement from September 2013.
- Candidates who do not meet Criteria or have Supplementary are not able to apply.
For further information, you may please contact
Kinnaird College for Women
93 Jail Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
Telephone: +92 (042) 9203781-84
You Find this Article By:
- kinnaird college classes timing
- kinnaird college fee for fsc
- kinnaird college fsc fees
- kinnaird college fsc pre medical 2014 merit list
- kinnaird college merit list 2013 for intermediate
- kinnaird college merit list 2014 for fsc pre medical