Kinnaird College for Women University Lahore has announced the Admission for Fall semester 2013 in various programs. The following 4-years programs are offered leading to BA/ BS (Hons), BBA, BFA, BCS Degrees, Faculty of Arts and Humanities Like English, Literature, Fine Arts, Urdu and Linguistics. M.Phil in Biochemistry M.Phil in Clinical Psychology’ M.Phil in Computer Sciences M.Phil in Food Sciences Human Nutrition MBA / M.Phil in Business Administration (Post 16) 4 years BA/B.Sc. (Hons) with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 OR 60% marks in Masters after 02 years BA1′ B.Sc.
The applicants should have done their Graduation-Wasters in the same subject as the one applied for in the M.Phil Program except Business Administration, Environmental Sciences Cf International Relations. The applicants applying for Political Science should have done their Graduation / Masters in Political Science, International Relations. Geography, Psychology. Sociology or Anthropology majors.
The applicants applying for Biochemistry should have done their Graduation / Masters in Biochemistry. Molecular biology. Microbiology, Botany. Zoology, Chemistry or other health related disciplines The GAT (General) conducted by the National Testing Service with a minimum 50% cumulative score. M.Phil in English Language Teaching (Post 16, Duration 2 years) The course is designed for English language education professionals who wish to remain practitioners of various kinds.
Masters in HT being a professional degree is intended for teachers of English Language and Literature, with at least 2 years teaching experience who wish to upgrade their professional standing. It is most suitable for teachers whose interest lies mainly in classroom practice.
Admission Procedure and Deadlines
Admission Hand Books are available at the following branches
of Askari Bank, Lahore during banking hours from
July 02 2013- July 08, 2013.
- Shahrah/e-Aiwan-e-Tijarat Branch
- Allama lqbal Town Branch
- DMA – Z Block Branch
- Model Town Branch
- All application forms must be filled in and deposited in Kinnaird College. from 9:00 am to 2:00pm by July 08, 2013.
- All candidates are required to take NTS GAT (General) for M.Phil. NAT-II for Masters and NAT-I for Bachelors programs. These tests IMO be conducted in Kinnaird campus on July 12, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (Only for those candidates %vita have not cleared the test).
- Announcement of Open Merit List will be on July 23, 2013. (Merit list will also he displayed on Kinnaird website)
- Last date for Payment of Fee will be July 29. 2013.
- Academic Session commences on August 26. 2013.
- Candidates who do not meet the criteria or have a supplementary need not apply.
- For Aptitude Tests and Interviews schedule, kindly see the guidelines inside handbook package or visit our College website.
For the Further Details about the Admission 2013 in Kinnaird College for Women University so you should stay with us here on this page and if you have any query about it so you should comment us in below comment section.
More Related Education Updates
- Federal Urdu University Admission Spring 2015 Merit Programs Last Date to Apply
- Pak AIMS Admissions Spring 2015 Programs Registration Online Fees Detail
- UOS Admission Spring 2015 Schedule Last Date
- COMSATS Admission NTS Test 2015 Answer Key Result Successful Candidates list
- SMIU Karachi BS, MS Admission 2015 Application Form
You Find this Article By:
- after bcom 2years in kinnaird lahore
- kinnaird clg closing merit list for bs 2013
- merit list of biochem in kinaird college 2013
- women college 2013 admission