The Institute of Basic Medical Sciences (KMU) has announced the Admission and Admission Test for the MBBS, BDS, D.Pharm, DPT and Etc for the Session 2013 to onward. So if you are Interested to get the admission in the KMU So you Should Apply within due Dates and here we provided the Dates and Schedule for the KMU Admission and Entry Test, Eligibility Criteria and Online Apply and All Recognized Universities Lists provided as well. KMU INSTITUTE OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES (IBMS) has been established in KMU as most of the medical colleges in public and private sector lack the necessary human resource in basic medical sciences. KMU envisages bridging this gap by offering opportunities for basic training and research through M.Phil leading to Ph.D and direct PhD for the doctors/ health professionals of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Presently in various disciplines of Basic Medical Sciences like Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, Pharmacology, Hematology, Histopathology and Micro-biology courses are offered. Since its inception 185 students have enrolled in M.Phil and M.Phil leading to PhD out of which 42 have passed out in the current session or have submitted their thesis. Till now three batches of 42 students each are on the roll in PhD program in different disciplines.
KMU INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (KIMS)
Recognizing the rapid progress in the field of medical sciences, the Provincial Government declared KIMS, Kohat as constituent institute of Khyber Medical University in July 2012. KMU after taking over the college increased the admission capacity from 50 to 100 seats in MBBS and initiated dental section of the college with 50 seats. Steps are being initiated to develop it as model undergraduate medical institute in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Till date 353 students are on the roll of the college (including 50 BDS students). A batch of 65 students of MBBS are expected to be passed out from the college in the current year, to pursue their house jobs/clinical training in public medical facility. The DHQ/ KDA hospitals Kohat are declared as teaching hospitals for KIMS, Kohat.
DENTAL COLLEGES/INSTITUTIONS OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FOR SESSION 2013-14
10 be held on Sunday, 25th August, 2013 at 09:00 A.M
Khyber Medical University announces online registration system for the candidates appearing in the Educational Testing & Evaluation Authority (ETEA) test for admission in all public and private sector Medical/ Dental Colleges/ Institutions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre- Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% unadjusted marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and awaiting the result.
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats, are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.
CENTERS FOR TEST:-
- University of Peshawar Cricket Ground, Peshawar.
- Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
- Grassy Ground, Saidu Sharif, Swat.
DETAILS OF SELECTION OF CENTERS:
- The students of Mirpur, Azad Kashmir and Abbottabad Board will appear in Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad Center.
- The Students of Swat and Malakand Board will appear in Swat Center.
- The students of the rest of the boards will appear in Peshawar Center.
ENTRANCE TEST SCRATCH CARDS
Entrance Test scratch cards will be available for
Rs. 1500/- at the following branches of Allied Bank.
- ABL, B.I.S.E Branch, Peshawar.
- ABL, G.T Road Branch, Peshawar.
- ABL, Tower Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar.
- ABL, PDA Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar.
- ABL, Circular Road Branch, D.I.Khan.
- ABL, Preedy Gate Branch, Bannu.
- ABL, Bannu Road Branch, Kohat.
- ABL, Mall Road Branch, Mardan.
- ABL, Pine View Road Branch, Abbottabad.
- ABL, Mirpur Branch, Abbottabad.
- ABL, Bank Square Branch, Mingora.
- ABL, Timergara Branch, Lower Dir.
- Khyber Medical College Peshawar
- Khyber Girls Medical College Peshawar.
- Ayub Medical College Abbottabad
- Saidu Medical College Swat
- Gomal Medical College.
- Bacha Khan Medical College, Mardan
- Khyber College of Dentistry.
- Post Graduate Medical Institute(PGMI) LRH/HMC Peshawar.
- Jinnah Medical College Peshawar.
- Pak International Medical College , Peshawa
- Abbottabad International Medical College , Abbottabad
- Pakistan Institute of Community Ophthalmology(PICO) Peshawar.
- Udhyana Institute of Medical Technologies Abbottabad.
- Rehman Medical College , Peshawar
- Hafeez Institute of Medical Sciences(B.Sc MLT)(Fresh Intake Banned)
- Women Medical College Abbottabad
- Bannu Medical College, Bannu
- Royal College of Nursing, Swat
- Frontier Homeopathic Medical College Hayatabad Peshawar
- RMI-School of Allied Health Sciences Peshawar
- Sarhad Institute of Health Sciences Peshawar (a constituent institute of
- Sarhad university Peshawar)
- Pakistan Institute of Prosthetics & Orthotics Sciences(PIPOS) , Hayatabad
You Find this Article By:
- kmu admission last due date
- Mingora Medical College 2014 merit list
- no of seats of MBBS in KMU for 2015