Election 2013 Pakistan election commission are nominated 2294 candidates for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA areas. KPK and FATA Election 2013 results updates candidates seats, Candidates halkay list, poll predication with winning and losing candidates complete list available here. A total candidate of 2294 are running 93 of the provincial Assembly (PK), and 47 seats in the National Assembly (NA). The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) announce and participate in FATA and KP 856 (NA) Seats with 517 candidates to the National Assembly and 339 in tribal areas to compete for 12 NA Seats. We are provide here election 2013 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa all 25 districts National Assembly results and Provincial Assembly results with voting ration, Halkay winner candidates complete list available here.
After long time of five years again held on Pakistan 14th parliament election start from 11 May 2013 in Pakistan for the seats of National Assembly and Provincial Assembly, the ECP announce the nominate all parties candidates to fight for election 2013. This time all political parties are very strong position on their district wise, this time going on top parties are PPPP, PML(N), PML(Q), MQM, ANP, PTI, MMA, PML F, BNP(A), PPP(S), NPP, INDEPENDENT, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) in the first time participate and has sent the largest number of candidates to the National assembly and the KP Parliamentary seats.
KPK Election 2013 Results Winners Candidates Lists Halka Wise
2013 Election Results*
Major Political Parties
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Abbottabad||675,188||NA-17, NA-18|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Charsadda||704,680||NA-7, NA-8|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||D. I. Khan||606,959||NA-24|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Lakki Marwat||330,274||NA-27|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Lower Dir||541,565||NA-34|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Mardan||987,122||NA-9, NA-10, NA-11|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Nowshera||619,914||NA-5, NA-6|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Peshawar||1,393,144||NA-1, NA-2, NA-3, NA-4|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Swabi||714,454||NA-12, NA-13|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Swat||981,823||NA-29, NA-30|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Tor Ghar||64,867||NA-21|
|Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||Upper Dir||331,004||NA-33|
|KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA||TOTAL||12,266,157||NA-1 to NA-35|
- Public transport interchanges, including 144 of the position of the region as a candidate, sent 46 NA 47 seats and 98 seats PK 99 candidate.
- Imran Khan band 144 followed by Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N). PML-N has sent 138 candidates, including 47 Na and 91 seats PK.
- Sage-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F), 132 candidates for 45 seats NA 87 PK. Less than 127 candidates of Jamaat-e-Islam (JI) 41 NA 86 and PK.
- The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and the Awami National Party (ANP), both in the past five years, the rule of KP, the fifth division, six positions with respect, they proposed the number of candidates for the 2013 elections.
- PPP has sent 120 NA 38 and 82 seats in provincial councils. ANP has finished running 112 players from 33 countries and 79 seats in the provincial councils. Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) 68 candidates, 19 and 49 NA seats PK. Muttahida National Movement Party has 64 competitors, 19 NA 45 PK.
KPK Election 2013 All Major Parties
|PML (N)||PML (Q)||PML-Z|
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa election 2013 in this season PTI party stand largest candidates seats with 144 candidates other side PTI competitor PML-N are 138 candidates stand in KPK, there are two most strong parties of KPK and all Pakistan, but in KPK big hold of (JUI-F) Party they are stand on 132 candidates for KPK NA and PK Seats. Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) are so strong party in KPK and FAFA Areas there are 120 candidates include, in this time ANP Party position so badly and people predication JUI and PPP wins more than seats. We are provide here Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Election 2013 complete results, candidates Halkay, winners and losers candidates list with total votes results updates on here available at this page.
Election 2013 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa If you have any problem of any Hakay, polling station or any other problem for to contact provincial head Quarter, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa here below.
Provincial Head Quarter, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
S. No Name Designation Phone No. Cell No. Fax No.
5. Mr. Khushal Zada Assistant Election
9211034 03469006772 9210923
Provincial Head Quarter, Balochistan
S. No Name Designation Phone No. Cell No. Fax No.
6. Mr. Muhammad
9202271 03005014969 9202317
More Related Education Updates
- Labor day quotes, Sms, Text, jobs, wishes and saying 2014
- Hajj Application and Registration Forms 2014 Download Online
- Punjab Government launches Daily SMS Price Information Service
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for France
- Education Consultants in Pakistan for Germany
You Find this Article By:
- how many seats of national and provincial assemblies of pppp in kpk
- Mqm looses seat in election 2013
- nwfp seats of political parties in election 2014
- pakistan pepol party in kpk abbottabad
- party position2014 in national assembly
- party wise position numbers of seats in khyber pakhtoonkhaw assembly in election 2013
- pk 68 kpk total number of register vote
- ppp seat in kpk from which place
- result of mqm seats of first election
- total seat kpk