The Khyber Medical University KMU Peshawar is the well known institution for the medical MBBS and BDS in the Khyber Pakhtonkhuwa KPK, as KMU Admission for session 2013 2014 it will be start with candidates Admission Entry Test 2013. KMU Entry Test 2013 dates announced officially here and then the Entry test was conducted by the KMU Peshawar after the KMU Entry test All candidates were worried about their Result 2013 vigorously but we provided them the KMU Entry Test Result 2013 here Officially.
Which will be conducted on August 2013 and Entry Test Result was announced before Some days in the last week of August 2013 as well. This time KMU take more steps to facilitates to medical students for registration and mange Online registration system. They also increase the last date of registration which is now August 2013.
And now we will provide you the Merit lists for the Admission when the university will prepared. So we are advising you that you should keep stay with us here on this page to get the Information about the KMU Entry test Result 2013 and the KMU Result will be displayed here as well.
ETEA conducts all Medical Entry test 2013 for admission in KPK medical colleges known as ETEA medical Entry test 2013. Khyber Medical University will take the Entry Test 2013 under the Supervision of ETEA too. Usually ETEA take the Admission Test in the month if August as like this year August 2013.
ETEA KMU Entry test 2013 result will be announced one day later from Test mean its announced in the month August 2013 at 9:00 AM. This Entry Test Result will be available Online on Studysols when officially declared. So visit Studysols for checck your Kmu entry Test result 2013 here with final merit and candidates list. KMU Entry Test Result was announced on 26th August 2013 at 10:00 AM. And now here below you can get the KMU Merit lists.
KMU 1st Merit Lists 2013 Announced Soon
KMU 2nd Merit Lists 2013 Announced Soon
KMU 3rd Merit Lists 2013 Announced Soon
Service to humanity with a commitment for excellence in medical education and research, providing medical students with state of the art knowledge, skills and attitude to deliver the highest standards of health care to the people. Create state of the art learning opportunities for faculty. Promote an environment of academic freedom. Develop valid assessment techniques for evaluation of knowledge, skill and attitude.
Provide a supportive environment to promote lifelong learning to all health care providers for enhancing their knowledge, technical capabilities and professional conduct. Establish collaborations and partnerships within the KMU constituent colleges and other educational and health care institutes. Advocate for good public health policy, evidence based clinical practice and efficient health care delivery systems.
More Related Education Updates
- CM Shahbaz Sharif approves Merit Scholarships For Minorities Students worth of Rs30m
- 5th & 8th Class Exams 2015 will start from 3rd & 9th Feb
- BISE DG Khan Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Faisalabad Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
- BISE Sahiwal Board Intermediate Part 1, 2 Roll No Slips 2014 Download Online FA FSc
You Find this Article By:
- KMU Merit List 2013
- 3rd final list of mbbs and bds kpk 2013
- What will be least merit for mbbs and bds in kpk
- new provisional merit list of kpk for mbbs
- merit list of kpk medical colleges 2014
- merit list for kpk medical colleges 2014
- last year merit list of medical etea
- kmu provisional merit list of 2013- 2014
- KMU merit list 2014-2015 mbbs/bds
- kmu final merit