Student Loan Information:
Loan for the Students of Pakistan for the Study Purpose Provided by the National Bank of Pakistan a Government Under Bank Which collaborate with four other major commercial banks in Pakistan is offering interest free loans for students. These interest free loans are aimed at helping students who need financial Help to continue their education.
Loans are provided to students enrolled in the disciplines of scientific, technical or professional education within Pakistan at graduation, post-graduation or PhD level.Student will be required to repay the loan amount in a maximum of ten years starting for the date of loan disbursement. First loan installment will start one year after completion of education for which the loan was obtained or one year after getting first job, whichever comes earlier.
Student should already have secured admission in any of 71 approved colleges or universities in Sindh, Punjab, NWFP, Balochistan, Islamabad, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
It is is required the student should have received 70% or more marks in last public examination. There is also age restriction for applying for this interest free educational loan program.
List of approved subjects for study in this Loan Scheme:
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)
- Computer Science/Information, System and Technology including hardware.
- Economics, Statistics and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
Application forms for this interest free student loan could be obtained from designated branches of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Habib Bank Ltd. (HBL), United Bank Ltd. (UBL), MCB Bank Ltd. (MCB) and Allied Bank Ltd. (ABL). Further details about this scheme could be found on the National Bank of Pakistan’s webpage for student loan.
For More Help and Detailed information Keep in touch with Studysols.com and comment Us in Below Comment Section.
More Related Education Updates
- State Bank of Pakistan Merit Scholarship for Year 2011-2012
- Shaheen Foundation PAF Shaheen Fellowship Scheme 2012
- Prime Minister's National ICT Scholarship Program 2011
- PEEF Scholarships 2011 for Inter and Matric Pass Students
- Student Loan Scheme HEC program 2011
You Find this Article By:
- student loans in pakistan
- student loan in pakistan
- hbl student loan in pakistan 2014
- nawazsharif hbl bank lon iskem
- pakistan prime minister students scholarship search class 10th and 11th
- private loan in pakistan for matric students