Medical Colleges Merit List Admission 2011: all Medical Colleges announced Admission Merit List 2011.University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore is an innovative and dynamic, internationally recognized student-centered research university with 80 affiliated colleges and universities and about 35,000 graduate and 4,000 students registered. UHS is focused on providing high quality instruction in basic medical sciences, the revitalization of the abandoned fields of nursing and other allied health courses in biomedical engineering pioneer, genetics and behavioral sciences, and promoting important in the campus and off campus, the research.
UHS shows the MBBS merit list for 11 medical schools and colleges. A division bench headed by Justice Chaudhry Shahid Saeed of the Lahore High Court, which previously had banned the UHS for the implementation of the merit list to the final decision, dismissed the appeals filed by some candidates who challenged the criteria entrance exam weighting of the Pakistan Medical Association and the Dental Council for admission to medical colleges / dental in the country on Tuesday.
Merit has been higher this year compared to last year. A total of 6717 applications were received from 10 5 to 15 eligible candidates for admission against open merit of 2,842, 61 less-developed districts and seats 20 candidates with disabilities. The merit list was prepared giving a weighting of 10 percent of enrollment, 40 percent intermediate and 50 percent for the entrance examination marks, according to the criteria established by the PMDC.
merits candidates for closure of the university in 88.2372 percent, while the Allama Iqbal Medical College remained in second place with the merit of the last 86.4009 percent. The merit of the latest Institute of Medical Sciences Services was 85.0027 percent, Fatima Jinnah Medical College (84.5380 percent), Nishtar Medical College in Multan (84.1701 percent), the Faculty of Rawalpindi Medical (83.6778 percent), Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad (83.6214 percent), the Quaid-i-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur, (83.0039 percent), the Medical College of Sargodha (82.9150 percent), the Medical College of Nawaz Sharif, Gujrat, (82.6433 percent), and Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan (82.5283 percent).
The selection list of the Medical College Gujranwala, Muhammad Khwaja Safdar the Medical College, Sahiwal Medical College, Sialkot and DG Khan Medical College will show a few days, the press release. Interested Schools issue call letters to candidates selected for interview. Classes will begin on November 28.
The first selection merit list for BDS would be displayed on Dec 22 and classes in dental colleges will begin on Jan 9 next year.
- Admission of selected candidate will be cancelled
- If any document / information provided by the candidate is found false / fake or fabricated at any stage
- If it is found at any stage that the candidate was not entitled for admission according to the Admission Policy of the Government of the Punjab
- If the candidate fails to report for admission and deposit fee on due date.
- If the candidate is found medically unfit
- The candidates admitted against both open merit as well as reserved seats can only avail one seat by their own choice. They will have to surrender the other seat, by submitting an affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper, within 07 days of the display of Selection List. In case, the candidate fails to give his/her choice within given time limit, the Admission Board reserves the right to finalize his/her admission according to his/her merit and preference given in his/her Admission Form. No application against the decision of the Admission Board shall be entertained afterwards.
- Complaint, if any, against the Selection List may be lodged within 15 days of the notification. No complaint will be entertained thereafter.
- The Chairman Admission Board shall be competent to rectify any error or omission found in the Selection List.
Medical Colleges Merit List Admission Entry Test 2011:
- King Edward Medical University Lahore Merit List
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore Merit List
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore Merit List
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore Merit List
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan Merit List
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi Merit List
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad Merit List
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur Merit List
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha Merit List
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat Merit List
- Shaikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan Merit List
Below given Candidates details who applying for MBBS Admission are given below:
- 6,717 applications were received
- 2,842 open merit
- 61 under-developed districts
- 20 disabled candidates’ seats
Preparation Of Medical Colleges Merit List 2011
The merit list was prepared giving a weightage of
- 10 per cent to matriculation
- 40 per cent to intermediate
- 50 per cent to entrance test marksThe King Edward Medical University (KEMU) Lahore remained the top choice of the candidates with merit for the college closing at 88.2372 per cent.Allama Iqbal Medical College (AIMC) Lahore remained at the second position with last merit of 86.4009 per cent.
|REVISED SCHEDULE OF ADMISSIONS 2011-12|
|1.||First Selection List for MBBS (Open Merit, Under-developed Districts and Disabled)||15th November, 2011|
|2.||Dues to be submitted in Medical Colleges||By 26th November, 2011|
|3.||Commencement of MBBS Classes||28th November, 2011|
|4.||Second Selection List for MBBS||15th December, 2011|
|5.||First Selection List for BDS (Open Merit, Under-developed Districts and Disabled)||22nd December, 2011|
|6.||Dues to be submitted in Dental Colleges||By 6th January, 2012|
|7.||Commencement of BDS classes||9th January, 2012|
|8.||Third MBBS List||14th January, 2012|
|9.||Second BDS List||21st January, 2012|
|10.||Third BDS List||21st February, 2012|
|11.||Reciprocal Seats||28th February, 2012|
More Related Education Updates
You Find this Article By:
- nishtar medical college merit list 2011
- bolan medical college merit list 2012
- mcat merit list 2011
- bolan medical college merit list 2011
- islamic international medical college merit list 2011
- merit list of nishtar medical college 2011
- nawaz sharif medical college merit list 2011
- king edward medical university merit list 2011
- allama iqbal medical college merit list 2011
- merit list of pakistani students in shenyanj medical college