Mehran University of Engineering and Technology start new admission in Undergraduate Admissions 2013 and those candidate who want to apply in these programs HSC/HSSC Pr-Engineering & General Science Group check here all details with requirements and Eligibility.
HSC/HSSC Pre-Engineering & General Science Group Students
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC/HSSC) pre-engineering examination or equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics in annual examination.
Intermediate (General Science Group) in annual examination are also eligible for their admission only in Computer Systems, Software, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Secured at least 50% marks (C-Grade) in aggregate from any recognized board of intermediate and secondary education in Pakistan or from foreign countries.
- The passing year of annual examination must be of the admission year or earlier but not more than 3 years ago
(for example 2010-2007).
Technical Education Diploma Students
- 3 years diploma from a recognized Board of Technical Education in Pakistan in an approved discipline (i.e. Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Chemical, Glass & Ceramics and Petroleum Technology) in Annual Examination.
- Secured at least 60% marks are also eligible to apply for admission under category ‘B’ in the same discipline only under the Regular scheme.
- The passing year of diploma annual examination must be of the admission year or earlier but not more than 3 years ago.
Those students, who were admitted to any other institutes/universities before applying for admission in Mehran University and were rusticated, debarred or their admissions were cancelled, shall not be considered for admission in the University. Additionally, if the students withhold information regarding such a disciplinary action and they were granted admission; their admission would be cancelled immediately after ascertaining such facts. Those candidates who have been convicted involving moral turpitude shall also be refused admission in the University.
Call for admissions, is advertised in the prominent regional, national newspapers as well as on the website. The candidates are required to obtain application forms from designated Banks in various cities and towns on payment of prescribed fees and are asked to deposit them with the same banks within the announced due date.
These application forms are then sent to the Mehran University where they are scrutinized and the in-eligible applications are rejected. After this scrutiny, all the eligible candidates are sent admission slips for entry to the Pre-admission Test. The candidates are required to fill up the prescribed application form in their own hand writing carefully; specially, while writing the prioritized choices of the disciplines. Choices mentioned in the admission form can only be changed at the time of Interview before the Admission Committee.
If all priorities are not mentioned by the candidates in the Admission form and the situation arises that he/she is in merit for admission but has not mentioned further choices, the Admission Committee shall be competent to award him/her the discipline from the left over disciplines as it deems fit. If any student after seeking admission in lower choice of discipline is satisfied with the same, he/she may submit an application within a week’s time from the date of issuance of such list that he/she is satisfied with the discipline awarded to him/her, and his/her discipline may not be changed further. If such application is not received the Admission Committee may change them as per their choice and vacancies and this change shall be binding on them.
The discipline would be awarded strictly on merit and on the basis of available seats in urban/rural area of each district of Domicile/PRC against which they have applied keeping in view the prioritized choices of the candidate. Since the application form is a legal document any wrong information provided there-in over-writing or tampering in any other way is illegal and may result in rejection of the form outright. The candidates are required to submit the attested photo-stat copies of all the certificates and recent taken photographs as indicated in the application form.
Cancellation of Admission
The admission of a student admitted before the start of the classes, who remains absent continuously for three weeks from the date of start of classes of First Term of First Year, without obtaining permission from Dean Faculty concerned through the Chairman/Director of concerned Department/Institute shall stand cancelled automatically without issuing any notice thereof.
Closing of Admission Session
The admissions for the session will be made up to the end of 4th week from the date of start of Classes. After this period no new admissions will be made. However, any change of discipline on merit will be made up to 7days after the closing date of admission. The seats fallen vacant will not be filled-up.
About Rs. 15,000 are to be paid at the time of admission, For detailed breakup of this amount and other related fees download the latest copy of Undergraduate Bachelors Degree Prospectus.
- Mehran University Undergraduate Admissions 2013
- Mehran University B.Tech Degree Course 2013
- Mehran University Engineering and Technology
More Related Education Updates
- NUST University Islamabad Admission 2014 (Undergraduate NET-1)
- UET Lahore Admission Master/M.Phil Degree Programs 2013
- Bahria University Karachi Admissions Session 2013-2014
- King Edward Medical University Lahore M.Phil Admission Session 2014-2016
- NUTS University PhD Admission 2013,Registration, Eligibility, Entrance Test Dates