The National Testing Service is the Governing Body to conduct the All type of Entry test for the Admission for Universities and Admissions for the Jobs, NTS commences the different types of test like NTS National Aptitude Test NAT Test, NTS Graduate Assessment Test GAT Test (General), NTS Graduate Assessment Test GAT (Subject Test) and English A1 Test for the Foreign Admission. Pakistan’s one of the best Best Testing Service is National Testing Services NTS it was established in the 2002 and NTS, being Pakistan’s first and only public sector independent, self-sufficient and premier testing organization for the conducts tests and assessments for admissions in different Universities, scholarships, recruitment and promotion purposes in the Pakistan and Ielts.
The NTS is going to conduct its NAT test on the October 27, 2013 and registration last date is o3rd October, 2013. Its roll Number slips, Centers details and Results will be provided here So you should Keep stay with us here on this page to getting the Latest updates.
National Testing Services NTS has announce its New Schedule for the Year 2013 and here we are providing as well. You can check here NTS National Testing Service Dates, Results, Schedule, Roll Number Slips, and Scoring Lists Admission Forms Downloads also will be available for every NTS Test So you should keep Stay with us here on this page here you can get maximum information about it.
So advise to all candidates that They concentrate on their Study and do not worry about the Roll number slips. Final eligible candidates list will be uploaded here 2 days after last date of provisional list. Roll number and test center will be allotted in final eligible candidates list. The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS about 10 days prior to the test date. NTS will dispatch the result cards with in 7 days after the test date. Here we will provide also result here online.
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for appearing in the written test.
Registration with NTS:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:
- Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs.800/- through prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Send application form along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, CNIC and 2 passport size photographs to NTS at their mailing address “Manager Operations, NTS Headquarters, 96, St #4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad” not later than o3rd October,, 2013.
- NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post.
- Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear for the written test to be held on ,October 27, 2013 in the major cities of country.
- NTS will upload the result at its website as well as send the result card to the candidates after announcement of result.
For The Further Information Regarding the NAT Test 27th October 2013 Form Slips and Candidates Results and for the Next test Dates schedule, Registration, Apply Procedure, Roll Number Slips, Centers, and Results you should stay with us here on this page Because here we will help you as we can.
More Related Education Updates
- NTS NAT Gomal University Entry Test Result 2014, Merit Lists
- Universities NTS NAT Admission Entry Test 2014
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2014 Announced National Aptitude Test
- NTS NAT Test 25 August 2013 Result
- NTS NAT Entry Test 25 August 2013 Online Registration
You Find this Article By:
- nts govering body