National textile institute (NTI) is the known for successful grooming the young designers and fashion researchers with utmost care and equipping them with proper skills and education that they can make their earnings honorably and at the same time contribute significantly to the uplift of the society. Admissions are open 2012 in Bachelor in Fashion designing and Master in fashion designing and Diploma of Fashion designing for girls only and MBA, EMBA and B.Com morning for gals only and Evening Co-education and B.Ed, M.Ed, MSc, JDPE and EM. In the part of the word textile industry is constantly changing due to the multidimensional and wide ranging issues of political, cultural and religious and economic nature.
NTI candidates inspiring for I.Com, B.Com, Textile and Fashion designing, Management Sciences, Library information sciences, Commerce and I.T. NTI is affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate Islamabad and registered with the Regulatory Authority but also an academic affiliate of certain HEC recognized Universities. Therefore all of the degree program are accredited by H.E.C Government of Pakistan.
National Textile Institute (NTI) Islamabad Admission 2012
More Related Education Updates
- NUST University Islamabad Admission 2014 (Undergraduate NET-1)
- UET Lahore Admission Master/M.Phil Degree Programs 2013
- Bahria University Karachi Admissions Session 2013-2014
- King Edward Medical University Lahore M.Phil Admission Session 2014-2016
- NUTS University PhD Admission 2013,Registration, Eligibility, Entrance Test Dates